Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2017 7:21:48 AM EDT
I posted this in DIY because I didn't know this area existed

I canceled ADT! Yay!

I am checking to see if there are any members currently or in the recent past installed home security systems.

I have a DSC key pad and I need some direction in making the panel communicate hard wired or wireless to a hub. I know it has zwave tech built in but anyone with experience would be awesome!

If you can help here are some of my specifics

I currently have a DSC scw9057. Netgear makes a hub ASG1000 that I can buy on eBay. The Netgear tech support only says they sell this to ISP's and they wouldn't give me an answer if this communicates with this hub over zwave. The tech specs say that (coming soon) it will support the DSC panel I have but I'm not 100%

If I'm not mistaken, ADT uses this hub for their Pulse service.

I am looking to do self monitoring through the Netgear hub (guessing it has a UI or app) and be able to get notifications, arm, disarm, check status etc.

Any help would be great! I have been researching this for weeks and racking my brain!
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Honeywell, I could help.

Maybe here

Look here too
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
BGENE,

You are awesome!  Ill do some digging and see what I find!

Thanks for the links! Are you familiar with the DSC 9057 panel at all?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BGENE,

You are awesome!  Ill do some digging and see what I find!

Thanks for the links! Are you familiar with the DSC 9057 panel at all?
View Quote
I am not, I am just a DIYer who did a Honeywell Vista install.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top