Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2016 1:45:35 AM EDT
Ryan doesn't work at Fort Knox anymore.
Everytime I call and ask for Ryan, they put me in touch with Phil.
Phil left me a voice message after my last email to Ryan asking about a custom mod for my safe. He said Ryan left the company.
Perhaps that's why I haven't seen him post in a while.

Ryan, if you're ever lurking around I wanted to say thanks for your contributions to AR15 and help getting me a great gun safe after I caught a local dealer screwing me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ryan doesn't work at Fort Knox anymore.
Everytime I call and ask for Ryan, they put me in touch with Phil.
Phil left me a voice message after my last email to Ryan asking about a custom mod for my safe. He said Ryan left the company.
Perhaps that's why I haven't seen him post in a while.

Ryan, if you're ever lurking around I wanted to say thanks for your contributions to AR15 and help getting me a great gun safe after I caught a local dealer screwing me.
View Quote

Thats a huge bummer.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Ryan was a huge help to me with a recent vault door purchase. I hope I am not the reason he is no longer with the company.

Thank you Ryan. Hope you can get a name change and stick around.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  The rumors of my demise are exaggerated.  

I had an opportunity to move on and start my own company (outside of the safe industry)

Things are good, and Phil and whoever my successor ends up being will take care of you I'm sure.  

I'll still be here (I was here for years before working at Fort Knox) but I mostly just lurk.  I haven't posted anything with my account since 2009... I'll contact the mods to get a name change or the account closed.

Hopefully see you guys at SHOT etc.  I'll be wandering around as a tourist again instead of glued to the blue 20x20 square of carpet.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Let us know your old name if it gets resurrected.

Congrats and good luck with the new business.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Sad to see you go and I hope your departure doesn't mean the end of Ft Knox here on arfcom--although I'm afraid it already has.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks again for everything Ryan. Because of you I have about 10x the safe that I ever thought I'd have.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, his answers to my multiple questions are the reason I have 1900 pounds of steel in my basement.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, his answers to my multiple questions are the reason I have 1900 pounds of steel in my basement.
View Quote

I bet we got the same safe. Only mine isn't in my basement.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe not. Got a Protector 7241 that is basically upgraded to Titan specs...

I say basement but it's actually technically first floor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top