Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2016 3:05:33 PM EDT
I just wanted to thank everybody who has posted information of gun safes here over the past few years.  I have been on here for more than a year now reading all of the reviews and opinions of everybody on the site.  While several other online sites have been useful as well, I found out more useful info here than anywhere else.

Last week I went with Superior's Master series safe (the Master 30 to be exact).  While it was a close call between this and the Fort Knox Defender and the Fort Knox M2, I am happy with my ultimate pick.  Even though I had not joined in any conversations here before, I did want to leave my thanks to everybody who helped in me being able to make my mind up (even though y'all didn't know it at the time).  I have not yet taken delivery, but I would be happy to answer any questions that I can for anybody else about Superior's Master series.  So thanks again to everyone here for their assistance.

-Ken
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just wanted to thank everybody who has posted information of gun safes here over the past few years.  I have been on here for more than a year now reading all of the reviews and opinions of everybody on the site.  While several other online sites have been useful as well, I found out more useful info here than anywhere else.

Last week I went with Superior's Master series safe (the Master 30 to be exact).  While it was a close call between this and the Fort Knox Defender and the Fort Knox M2, I am happy with my ultimate pick.  Even though I had not joined in any conversations here before, I did want to leave my thanks to everybody who helped in me being able to make my mind up (even though y'all didn't know it at the time).  I have not yet taken delivery, but I would be happy to answer any questions that I can for anybody else about Superior's Master series.  So thanks again to everyone here for their assistance.

-Ken
View Quote

Nice. I went and looked at them at the local dealer and the superior master is on the top of my list. Seemed very well build, solid doors and strong construction and the pricing seemed very good for what you are getting.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Good choice. I too chose the superior over the ft knox, and Rhino.

They all make great safes from what I've heard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top