User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2015 3:34:15 PM EDT

Ye
Luxury Safes
Lets talk about them

Who else out there is doing luxury safes
Besides Brown Safes
Dottling are my favorite but they are not done in the US http://www.doettling.com/en/home.html

So my question is who else out there is doing safes like this.

Yes I know am putting luxury / looking pretty, over protection.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been retrofitting both modern and antique safes into luxury safes since 1990.  As far as "factory" made safes, Traum and Stockinger are both well respected here in the US.  Many of their safe run well into the six figures.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#2]

I really like the look of the Stockinger

But they are made in Germany also.

Traum, are nice but a bit much.

I was really hoping for something made in the USA.

Do you mind dropping me a email about what you do with safes?

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Brown is a mix of luxury and protection. With the concrete fire protection their base model is rated ul tl15. A little more steel with the concrete and you can have tl30. I'll admit it isn't exactly luxury but it's a big step up in luxury from most others offerings.   I'm planning on getting a man safe for my watches, and I haven't decided between brown and fort knox for my rifles. I'm leaning towards brown but there is a lot to love about the fort knox legend, except the price and lack of TL rating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top