Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 7:35:57 PM EDT
Dad is looking for something around $1K. No, that won't get him a mega-top-of-the-line fortress, but that is what he has to spend. Anything out there which is a deal this weekend?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Gander has some deals on Liberty's and Academy has some deals.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Tractor Supply also has a few safe deals.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Tractor Supply has a 44 gun or so Cannon on sale. Unsure of price. Saw it posted.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Deansafe.com ... Low end safes including a Amsec on sale, freebies with every gun safe purchase. Also have a $20  remote temp/humidity sensor. click on Black Friday specials  banner a top.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Tractor Supply had a Canon 48 gun for $699 on black friday
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#6]
My question , Is there any decent safe for that kind of money?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They will certainly offer a burglary deterrent if they are bolted down in a strong point area that does not give a pry attack the leverage needed.
They and any other gun safe will not survive a power tool attack but that is not as common as some guys seem to think it is.
They will not have any sort of reasonable fire protection though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They will certainly offer a burglary deterrent if they are bolted down in a strong point area that does not give a pry attack the leverage needed.
They and any other gun safe will not survive a power tool attack but that is not as common as some guys seem to think it is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire protection is my greatest  fear buying in that range, it's pretty stupid thinking your trying to protect thousands in gun values to save a few bucks on a decent safe.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fire protection is my greatest  fear buying in that range, it's pretty stupid thinking your trying to protect thousands in gun values to save a few bucks on a decent safe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although I fully agree with what you are saying statistics say you are at a greater risk of a home burglary than a home burn down.
But imho you should buy a safe that is better built to deal with both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top