Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2017 4:27:24 PM EDT
A local gun shop has a new MPX with the 4.5" barrel and the SB retractable brace on it from the factory.  I would have bought it, but the price seemed way high at $1899.

I haven't seen any on Gunbroker yet.   Has anyone seen any in person?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
MAP on the standard SBR is $1849 so the price you saw for the k version really isn't bad for how limited the k numbers were.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#2]
The shop wound up cutting me a deal in the MPX K, Aimpoint T2, and sights.  So I brought it home.

Just waiting on a Larue mount for the Aimpoint and then it will be complete.

I haven't seen any other K MPX models on Gunbroker other than the SBRs, so they have to be scarce.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a picture of my MPX Pistol with SB Brace and the new MPX K with the Sig retractable brace that is similar but different than the SB brace.  

The Sig retractable brace has a round button to press to extend and retract the brace, whereas the SB retractable brace has a longer thin cylinder shape.   The mount is different as well, and has a very solid lockup.  

Since the newer Sig rifles don't come with sights, I added a set of Magpul Pro steel sights to the K model and they are very low profile.  

Once I get my Larue mount in tomorrow, it should be range ready.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
^^^Very nice.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 12:51:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Bought mine 2 weeks ago. The day I brought it home I put on a 3 lug adaptor. Mbus pro's, Trijicon mro, and a larue trigger. I put on a moe k2 grip yesterday but didn't take a picture of it. Overall I like it. Grabbed mine off gun broker the weekend after they announced its release in psb form. Prior only the sbr's were 4.5 inch

Overall I'm happy. At 50 ft after a super quick sight in of just rough estimates. I was able to get decent 5 round groups on the first time shooting it.
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top