Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2017 2:15:52 AM EDT
I've been looking for them, but the only one I found was on ebay for $80.00. I came across Lancer's website and found this:

The website states they are shipping, and in stock. Does anyone have one, or any info if they are indeed shipping, or if they are vaporware? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:33:34 AM EDT
[#1]
i been looking but for $80 ill wait. I saw something on ebay it was like a "airsoft" type but it seemed simplier but it was somewhat cheaper. i think someone else made some with velcro and like a peice of foam or plastic or something in between. i forget. but i been looking.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Lancer sent me one free of charge in exchange for me letting them post pictures on their Facebook page of my MPX SBR and Omega 9K with their 8" composite handguard.  It's pretty cool, but if you have both mags installed upright, it can interfere with a sidefolding stock.  Putting 1-up and 1-down eliminates this, but the downward-facing mag protrudes below the upright one, which makes it more difficult to fit in my LaRue Covert Case and North Face backpack.  It's neat as a freebee, but I wouldn't pay $80 for it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I use Mag Cinch straps made for 9mm stick mags.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#4]
The Lancer is amazing, perfect for the MPX. I even dropped it from 4 feet, and nothing bad happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top