Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:43:49 AM EDT
Last night's episode showed a quick glance of a SIG 550.  For those who have it recorded, it was when Rick's group went to the women's group on the coast to get their weapons and they had an armed confrontation.  That would be a good gun in the zombie world, but mag availability would be an issue
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Almost as bad as Rick's Galil.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Noticed that too. Sweet piece.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
..... but mag availability would be an issue
View Quote

http://www.shop.jdifirearms.com/images/14477945493051993950721.png
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]

It's an early one too. Semi-auto, SG 550-1 SP

I'd be comfortable with my SG 551-2 SWAT. I don't want to say I have *enough* mags, but the odds are in my favor.
I'd use whatever cool weapons I wanted, especially if I was with a large group of badasses. I hate how cool guns are rare in shows like this. Where's all the military gear? If SOCOM is wiped out, go get their gear. Live on a nice base with arty.

I think if I was alone, I'd prefer a suppressed 10.3" AR due to weight savings. I'd rather carry the weight as extra ammo than extra piston gun. The nice thing about a SG 55X is that it'll just keep running though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top