Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2016 9:33:14 AM EDT
Sig has a big sale going on for their deployment packages for the MPX.  You get their discreet backpack, a cleaning mat, three MPX 30 round magazines, and a triple mag pouch for $250.  It is normally $400.

Also, all Gen 1 and Gen 2 MPX mags are on sale today on Sig's online store.   MPX Gen II 30 round magazines are only $51 a piece!  There were listed as in stock when I last checked.

Just wanted to give a heads up.  Sale ends Sunday.  

Link
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The last gun that i will purchace from SIG

I also recieved the "E" mail for the kit. If look closely at there web site the kit includes a Mag Loader. I contacted Sig about buying the loader by its self. There responce was it is not aviable just with the kit. The agent told me that it was bult by Maglula, I checked out the Maglula web site not luck there.

All I want is a $7.00 loader not a $ 250 kit

Sig add list it as a Blade tec Mag holder . It isn't listed in the Blade Tec web sit either.

Nick
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The last gun that i will purchace from SIG

I also recieved the "E" mail for the kit. If look closely at there web site the kit includes a Mag Loader. I contacted Sig about buying the loader by its self. There responce was it is not aviable just with the kit. The agent told me that it was bult by Maglula, I checked out the Maglula web site not luck there.

All I want is a $7.00 loader not a $ 250 kit

Sig add list it as a Blade tec Mag holder . It isn't listed in the Blade Tec web sit either.

Nick
View Quote

It's a mag pouch.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Son-of-a.....
This site costs me a lot of money!
Just ordered a gen 2 setup. This after ordering ammo and a surefire last night. Nice $1500 weekend.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess you guys missed the $39 mags that were on sale at Midway last month.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gen1 im assuming? If Gen2 that was a steal.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 3:07:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Also see that the mag carrier is now on the Sig site for purchase separately, anybody have one they can comment on? This week I was going to have a buddy of mine who does kydex work make me a mag carrier, but im not sure how well it would work since the mags are so thick and look to be top heavy.

I see that the carrier is made by Blade Tech, so it should be pretty good stuff.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Just received my deployment kit. Mag holder is missing. Bag honestly seems like a POS. Very flimsy and has an appearance that it won't be durable. I will contact Sig for the mag carrier, but I will sell the bag. I will stick with a standard book bag type, like a Vertx or Blackhawk which I already own.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 3:48:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just received my deployment kit. Mag holder is missing. Bag honestly seems like a POS. Very flimsy and has an appearance that it won't be durable. I will contact Sig for the mag carrier, but I will sell the bag. I will stick with a standard book bag type, like a Vertx or Blackhawk which I already own.

View Quote

Which bag do you have now? Ive been looking for something to carry mine in, just been using an old backpack for now but obviously its not ideal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 1:27:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PSA had gen2 for I think $49 each with free shipping at $99 or something like that. That was last month. Now that was a good deal on gen2!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:27:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

My deployment kit was delivered today.  Also void of the mag carrier.  I'll be call Sig tomorrow...

I do think the bag is of decent quality and would work well with folder model pistols/sbrs...  And would be dang near perfect for "K" version guns...  

But, It's not going to work for my intended use so you'll see this one on the EE shortly.  

ETA:  Called Sig this morning and initiated a return for the whole kit.  Sig customer service was GREAT to deal with!  Found mags locally for $40-something and change.
At that price, it even beat Sig's "essentials kit" price including the 20% promo code.  Which...  I'll save for a hand guard or barrel...  IF they are ever offered...
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 3:06:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I do think the bag is of decent quality and would work well with folder model pistols/sbrs...  And would be dang near perfect for "K" version guns...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad Sig will probably never offer the K version like promised
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Which bag do you have now? Ive been looking for something to carry mine in, just been using an old backpack for now but obviously its not ideal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry just saw this....my Vertx Gamut seems perfect. Stiffer fabric than sig bag. Also traditional backpack versus sling bag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top