Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2016 10:59:09 PM EDT
Has anyone actually received the adapter lately from Double Diamond Law Enforcement?

I have one on order, but as you would expect they haven't delivered. I threatened paypal refund and they immediately sent me a shipping label number 2 days ago. Still hasn't shipped.

I'm trying to decided whether to report to payapl for refund.

I know they are totally unreliable company, but there is not other option.

So anyone actually receive one this year?? Says in stock on their website.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Same story here. Ordered one March 22.  Web site said 5 in stock, 4 after my order went thru. It also said expect delivery within 9-12 days & a shipping notice would be sent when it was in route. After two weeks of no shipping notice, I sent them a letter asking for order status. A couple days later (April 5th) they send me an email that they are shipping it. Then I get a Paypal notice my order is shipping; but, when you read the notice it's only that a shipping label has been created.  Clicking on the USPS tracking number link again this morning (April 8- three days after the letter saying it shipped) the Post Office says it's still just a created label & THEY have not received the box.

The order hasn't shipped.  I notice on the website the inventory varies from 5 to 0.  In all actuality, there is NO inventory in stock. Hopefully, it's getting made & customer orders will be fulfilled. Perhaps the products are being finished right now & will ship shortly.  Or, maybe we're all being taken for a ride. Who knows?

I don't mind prepaying to have a product made if the vendor is just up front about it in the beginning.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]
if you go to the about us on their website he has the address of his business, then go to the pima county tax appraiser and you can do an advanced search for the address and you will find his name
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that really sucks. I guess I'll give them more time.

I'll hit this thread if I ever get the thing in the mail.

No other options that I know off, I can't even find a standard swiss folder stock anymore

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#4]
DDLES took a lot of money and never delivered product. A Google search on DDLES and Jon Beaudry would show a long list of complaints going back to the post Sandy Hook panic buying.  One of the many negative results was an F rating by BBB for DDLES.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:26:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Please keep us all posted on this situation, as I like to know also before I even bother.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#6]
DDLES is no more guys. There was a multi page thread about it. I'd specifically advised not to order off that site, as it will still take your CC payment.  That site needs to come down.

If you used PayPal try to get reimbursed it might take a while but they will get your money back.

QC10 (Quarter Circle 10) is the outcome of the court order. QC10 is nothing like DDLES and takes care of their customers.

Edit: I just noticed this is in the Sig forum. The big thread I was talking about was in the Pistol Cal. forum. That explains why you didn't see it.
Spread the word in your forums not to buy anything off that site.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DDLES is no more guys. There was a multi page thread about it. I'd specifically advised not to order off that site, as it will still take your CC payment.  That site needs to come down.

If you used PayPal try to get reimbursed it might take a while but they will get your money back.

QC10 (Quarter Circle 10) is the outcome of the court order. QC10 is nothing like DDLES and takes care of their customers.

Edit: I just noticed this is in the Sig forum. The big thread I was talking about was in the Pistol Cal. forum. That explains why you didn't see it.
View Quote

I agree, that page needs to come down if he is no more.   But we are talking about just the adapter mechanism.  Did QC10 took over the Sig556 adapter mfg/production and marketing right also?  Thanks for responding cause some people manage to buy the adapter as recently as Nov 2015, so am curious.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 8:19:56 AM EDT
[#8]
IM sent - I have a brand new one that is sitting in my tool box. I was fortunate to find a swiss style folder to finish my SBR project.

Edit - it looks like you're not accepting IMs. Message me if you can't get an adapter from DDLES. I still have my 556 adapter and it's just sitting here collecting dust.

Quoted:
Well that really sucks. I guess I'll give them more time.

I'll hit this thread if I ever get the thing in the mail.

No other options that I know off, I can't even find a standard swiss folder stock anymore

Thanks.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree, that page needs to come down if he is no more.   But we are talking about just the adapter mechanism.  Did QC10 took over the Sig556 adapter mfg/production and marketing right also?  Thanks for responding cause some people manage to buy the adapter as recently as Nov 2015, so am curious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question. So some of have purchased off the DDLES site recently?
I'm not sure if QC10 is making the sig folders.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#10]
If you're still looking for a Sig Swiss style stock, Osage County Guns has one for sale on their website:  

http://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-swiss-style-stock-assembly-black-folding-hardware.html

I hope this helps.

Link Posted: 4/11/2016 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey man thanks for the info, I sent you an IM.

Is this stock compatible with a 553? That's what I have.
Also interested in your adapter.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 4:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I pulled posts from web search, on sig forum someone was saying they got an adapter as recently as January I believe.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Well naturally someone snaked the offered adapter away before I could respond. I have been trying to get one for my 553 for months.

Anyone else have an adapter they're willing to part with? I'll pay double retail price.

Pm me, don't post it here.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Got an email today!

"Micheal,
I am very sorry for the delay. Your order was packed and shipped today.

Best regards,
Jon Beaudry
Double Diamond LE Supply
414-979-9708"

Edited, tracking number working & delivery should be Friday April 15th!

Will post pictures Friday.
Mike
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Me too, maybe they finally shipped?

My tracking number has not updated yet though.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Postman delivered it today!

Will post pictures when I get it installed.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you're still looking for a Sig Swiss style stock, Osage County Guns has one for sale on their website:  

http://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-swiss-style-stock-assembly-black-folding-hardware.html

I hope this helps.

View Quote

Not Swiss made.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#18]
IM sent, I have one I'd be willing to part with for your stated terms.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#19]
i purchased one from them a while back and received the item but it did not fit on my 556 (mine is an older model). i returned it but they never refunded my money.  I eventually found the receipt and usps confirmation of return delivery and emailed them.  Jon beaudry responded that they were working on an adapter for the older models and after months and months of email exhanges, nothing happened.  I would never do business with them or recommend them.  AGP arms has a 556 adapter. I will look into that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Got mine finally. Of course it does not properly fit my Swiss 553. The pin hole is slightly out of spec. I have to take a bunch of material off the inside of the adapter so it will close completely.

Shit product from a shit vendor. I wish there was another option.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top