Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2015 5:55:35 PM EDT
I found a MCX in the Cabelas gun library and looking for advice.  They say its used but never fired.  Comes with both 556 and 300 blk barrels for 1,800.  Online places have them new for 1550 with one barrel.  How much are the mcx barrels?  When are they available?

edit - gun link

mcx
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say good buy.  I see its pending, now hope that was you.  I just bought mine new for 1399, OTD, but only one barrel.  Also be aware that you likely have the gen 1 gas block.  Not saying it's any issue just to be aware.  Gen 1 auto regulating, gen 2 has suppressed and unsuppressed modes.   I like the hard case, btw.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would say good buy.  I see its pending, now hope that was you.  I just bought mine new for 1399, OTD, but only one barrel.  Also be aware that you likely have the gen 1 gas block.  Not saying it's any issue just to be aware.  Gen 1 auto regulating, gen 2 has suppressed and unsuppressed modes.   I like the hard case, btw.
View Quote

Thanks,  Yes, the pending is me.  I had Cabelas ship to Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
What did you have to do to get them to ship? Is there a phone number I can call to speak to your contact? I have several friendly local FFLs that simply cant get these right now and would be willing to do a transfer.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What did you have to do to get them to ship? Is there a phone number I can call to speak to your contact? I have several friendly local FFLs that simply cant get these right now and would be willing to do a transfer.
View Quote

Double post

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That was for 1 only I'm sure.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only need 1 at the moment. My buddy will be on his own for acquiring one. He said something about driving out to get one. He can have that we have modern post for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 12:54:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry -

I did not check this post for a bit.  Cabelas will ship store to store for $25.  Just call the gun counter and ask.

I am going to pass on the rifle, just not for me.  If interested email me and I can have Cabelas release it to you.

rt
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
What about another FFL?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top