Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2015 5:38:05 PM EDT
Any notice that their MPX shoots better groups with 115gr over 147's?  My groups with 115's are nice and tight while the 147's or spread out. I am shooting suppressed with an Eco 9. I tried two different brands of 147's and got the same results. Is it the twist of the barrel or what?  I would have figured sig would have designed a barrel meant to shoot subs seeing as how the MPX really should be ran with a can on it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
With a bipod I've found that a 158 is mines fav.

147 seems about even with the 124s. Only shot 15 rounds of 115.

(barrel is chopped to 4~ and octane 9m&m hd baffle placement moves the shot the most. Always have to clock them at 12 for best accuracy it I've only show it twice for that and it's fine at 50yards.. Also 158s out of the 4~ drop off the red dot at 200 (comidic waste of ammo ) so why use an SMG style pistol past 50?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top