BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep. I'd like to call and demand they pull one off and fulfill the order but they would have to give a fuck about customer service for that to happen.
View Quote

I did. They won't. The rep didn't deny that was happening either but said he couldn't do anything about it. What a clown circus SIG has become.

I have zero faith in this company any longer and I use to be a huge fan and buyer of their products.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
On the plus side I got a shipping notification for my 2 Essentials packs of Mags this morning hen I woke up... Just need that stock now.

Also; what don't we inundate their public forums with our gripes; FB, Instagram, etc? I'm sure they'll get yanked down but if it keeps happening they might start to listen...
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
They were banning people from their Instagram according to one person
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Classy move. I get it, the want to sell their products. But don't have your CS folks tell your customers that products are in production and as soon as they are complete we'll ship; then just use all those collapsible stocks for your 16in Carbine. I mean cmon guys... Transparency is huge in this market; don't try to slip one over on loyal customers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I left a complaint on their Facebook page today. I'm sure they could give a fuck less, but maybe everyone should flood their page until they are forced to address the matter.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I left a complaint on their Facebook page today. I'm sure they could give a fuck less, but maybe everyone should flood their page until they are forced to address the matter.
View Quote

I agree.... Let's all get banned from their FB too!!  

T
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Im leaving a complaint too
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
If no reply by tomorrow I will also post on Facebook page.  Maybe enough post and they will answer.  Hate that it came to this.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:23:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I've been leaving complaints on Facebook every chance I get and haven't been banned yet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Heres the link boys

https://m.facebook.com/SIGSAUERInc?v=timeline&filter=2

If we cam make enough noise they'll have to take care of the situation.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Sig responded to my complaint on their Faebook page, as well as a few others. My question:

"When will all the backordered MPX telescoping and thin side folding stocks ship? It's obvious that you all have them because you continue to pump out new firearms with them installed, but apparently not enough to fill orders placed out over 4 months ago? I have been a Sig fan and customer for a long time. This is not to say that I should be afforded special privileges because of this, however, I am seriously considering never purchasing another Sig product again. This is getting ridiculous."

Their response:

"there are a lot of rumors flying around concerning the MPX platform, the accessory line, and the GEN1 vs. GEN2 compatibility. The Product management team has taken the concerns and are drafting an FAQ to be publicly posted later this week. It will address all current and future MPX owners concerns. If you have immediate questions the Customer service team has the most up to date info on the platform. you can reach them at: (603) 610-3000 and then press 1, for Customer Service). Please be assured that we are not going to abandon the GEN1 owners, the product will still be viable, and the modularity will be addressed."
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I also got the same response
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Sig responded to my complaint on their Faebook page, as well as a few others. My question:

"When will all the backordered MPX telescoping and thin side folding stocks ship? It's obvious that you all have them because you continue to pump out new firearms with them installed, but apparently not enough to fill orders placed out over 4 months ago? I have been a Sig fan and customer for a long time. This is not to say that I should be afforded special privileges because of this, however, I am seriously considering never purchasing another Sig product again. This is getting ridiculous."

Their response:

"there are a lot of rumors flying around concerning the MPX platform, the accessory line, and the GEN1 vs. GEN2 compatibility. The Product management team has taken the concerns and are drafting an FAQ to be publicly posted later this week. It will address all current and future MPX owners concerns. If you have immediate questions the Customer service team has the most up to date info on the platform. you can reach them at: (603) 610-3000 and then press 1, for Customer Service). Please be assured that we are not going to abandon the GEN1 owners, the product will still be viable, and the modularity will be addressed."
View Quote

All those words, and they didn't even approach answering your question.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#14]
After this fiasco...sort of glad I held off on an MPX.  Might have to pick up a CZ Scorpion in the mean time until they unfuck themselves.  At least the stocks are in stock for that and I can SBR it right away.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I really like my MPX, even more so now that I have the folding stock. However, I will never purchase a new SIg product after this f'd up product launch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their response:

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Guys, a little more patience, but also be on the lookout for the c-stock to hit quite a few dealers in the next couple of weeks (and fill your direct BOs)  

Just saw a report with the number we will have available by the end of the month, you will be happy
View Quote

Well, November is almost over and I still don't have the tele stock that ordered back in early June. Has anyone?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm still waiting. Ordered the first week of June.

They need to realize they get paid for results....not efforts.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well, November is almost over and I still don't have the tele stock that ordered back in early June. Has anyone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys, a little more patience, but also be on the lookout for the c-stock to hit quite a few dealers in the next couple of weeks (and fill your direct BOs)  

Just saw a report with the number we will have available by the end of the month, you will be happy

Sig sucking again...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still no tele stock here either, ordered July. Of course, I am "patiently" waiting. There sure are a lot of them attached to firearms Sig is shipping though, which is really fun to see. This must be pretty bad to get me to stop lurking and make my first post since I joined in 2009!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I ordered mid-July as well.  Got the sling bag and mag kit already but no word on the stock. My stamp came through so I am using the KAK adapter with an AR tube/stock - shoots like a charm with an EOTECH XPS.  Only problem is it is too long overall.

At this point I am hoping Santa elves are busy on the stocks and we all see them under our trees.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I ordered mid-July as well. Got the sling bag and mag kit already but no word on the stock. My stamp came through so I am using the KAK adapter with an AR tube/stock - shoots like a charm with an EOTECH XPS.  Only problem is it is too long overall.

At this point I am hoping Santa elves are busy on the stocks and we all see them under our trees.
View Quote

Damn...  

I just ordered yesterday and he said 1 to 2 months.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I called Sig CS today for the hell of it. The rep said they weren't sending out any new carbines yet with the Collapsible stocks... I audibly laughed. He then said they were recieving the stocks and it should be another month or so. Also said the folders are coming in to but it should again be another month. Pretty sure these cats are entirely clueless and have no real info. Or they don't give a fuck and like to troll customers. Either way once my stock arrives I won't buy another sig product again for a very long time.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#24]
I feel sorry for the CS. They didn't cause this mess. They should transfer every MPX call to the CEO.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Damn...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered mid-July as well. Got the sling bag and mag kit already but no word on the stock. My stamp came through so I am using the KAK adapter with an AR tube/stock - shoots like a charm with an EOTECH XPS.  Only problem is it is too long overall.

Damn...  

that's what they told me too.....in June.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...  

Same here...June 5.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Same here...June 5.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...  

Same here...June 5.

Yeah so looks like we have about another 5 months left. Important to get the carbine sales where they need to be.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, those oh so important carbine sales. From a business perspective, I would really think they would want to honor the orders they received many months ago for the people who have put in the time, effort, money, and most often times life long commitment to SBR their MPX. At that point, they have a customer for life buying their accessories and conversions etc for it. Not to mention the amount of people asking about such a firearm when at the range etc, no better advertising than word of mouth from a current owner. It seems very illogical to me, to then keep that group waiting and send out those stocks on a carbine that I doubt anyone is lining up for. Why not fulfill back orders THEN ship carbines? Seems like a much better business decision to me, especially considering it has been so mishandled from the get go. Or not...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#29]
I called Sig two days ago to ask about my order, which I placed June 15th. I used the pull one off a carbine and ship it to me. The CS rep said he wasn't able to do that, so I asked about when my stock would ship and why they we're putting them on carbines when there are orders 5+ months out. He stated that when a batch of stocks comes in, half are allocated to orders and half are allocated to new rifles. He couldn't give me a time of when my stock would ship.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#30]
You know it's bad when optics planet isn't even trying to deceive people..

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Wow, the MPX will be a collector's item by the time that ships!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#32]
FWIW I spoke with Optics Planet and they said the estimated date is an error and they show January 2016 for their shipment. That is funny though.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#33]
So should I hedge my bets and order one from them as well?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the worst that can happen?  You could always end up with two stocks, keeping one and selling the other on GB or something for double the cost and effectively end up not paying for the stock you keep.  And you know some idiot is willing to pay stupid money for something just out of convenience/impatience.

Which gets me thinking: why didn't I think of this...
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What's the worst that can happen?  You could always end up with two stocks, keeping one and selling the other on GB or something for double the cost and effectively end up not paying for the stock you keep.  And you know some idiot is willing to pay stupid money for something just out of convenience/impatience.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ordered one and used one of their black friday coupons.  203 shipped  Now lets see does Sig fill my almost five month old order or does optics planet beat them
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Anymore word on the back orders from Sig?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#37]
I just now got an email for my back ordered Sig telescoping stock from Optics planet apologizing that this item is being discontinued and I get a 5% discount off my next order for the inconvenience. What a bunch of bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Yep, just got the same email from Optics Planet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#39]
So... my image above is correct?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 10:31:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Calling Sig CS tomorrow to confirm this stock being discontinued. I like my Kate Moss stock, but the tele stock is the main reason i bought the MPX in the first place.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Calling Sig CS tomorrow to confirm this stock being discontinued. I like my Kate Moss stock, but the tele stock is the main reason i bought the MPX in the first place.
View Quote

The collapsible stock is NOT discontinued.  Whether or not Optics Planet is "discontinuing" it or not, I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The collapsible stock is NOT discontinued.  Whether or not Optics Planet is "discontinuing" it or not, I don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on your past postings, you seem to the Sig rep on the forum. So, tell us, where are our stocks? Why can't Sig put those folding stocks on the new carbines and send the tele stocks to fill their back orders?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#43]
They will come..................Eventually!
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 4:49:16 PM EDT
[#44]
There are alternatives...

Billet aluminum with Cerakoted titanium rods. Locks up tight and seems rock solid.

It's about $125 more than the OEM MSRP (if $299 is correct), but a lot less then what the street price seems to be right now for the Sig model.

I'm still going to get a SIG model when they become available, but this unit works just fine for now.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#45]
I just called Sig on my order and they said the original part number for the telescoping stock is being replaced with the MCX telescoping stock. They said it's a little wider but you wouldn't know unless they told you. They said all future orders for the telescoping stock will be the MCX part number one. They swapped my order to the new number and I should have it before the end of January. I ordered mine in the beginning of July.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I just called Sig on my order and they said the original part number for the telescoping stock is being replaced with the MCX telescoping stock. They said it's a little wider but you wouldn't know unless they told you. They said all future orders for the telescoping stock will be the MCX part number one. They swapped my order to the new number and I should have it before the end of January. I ordered mine in the beginning of July.
View Quote

I've read this a few places now.  So why doesn't Sig just send the new damn model to people on the backorder list?  Are we all supposed to call in and manually change our backorder to the new stock?  This whole thing is just stupid.

I was fortunate enough to handle one of the new 16" carbines with the telestock yesterday, and frankly that stock just isn't that great.  The folder is far superior and I may just stick with it rather than the telestock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I've read this a few places now.  So why doesn't Sig just send the new damn model to people on the backorder list?  Are we all supposed to call in and manually change our backorder to the new stock?  This whole thing is just stupid.

I was fortunate enough to handle one of the new 16" carbines with the telestock yesterday, and frankly that stock just isn't that great.  The folder is far superior and I may just stick with it rather than the telestock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure why. And yes I'm guessing that people will have to call to get that switched. That's how it was explained to me. I'm just tired of waiting. It's bad that my form 1 came back quicker than sig shipping the stocks. The government is quicker then SIG lol
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love it. Glad that they are all on the same page.

This was also posted about an hour ago on another forum.

"I just talked to Sig customer service. He stated the new part number (STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK) is made specifically for the MCX not the MPX. He said it might fit but would be loose on the MPX. He advised against changing the part number of my order if I wanted the stock for an MPX. Can anyone who has received the new stock confirm the fit on an MPX?"
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

"I just talked to Sig customer service. He stated the new part number (STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK) is made specifically for the MCX not the MPX. He said it might fit but would be loose on the MPX. He advised against changing the part number of my order if I wanted the stock for an MPX. Can anyone who has received the new stock confirm the fit on an MPX?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great. They told me that it would fit just fine and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference and recommended I switch. Lol great guess I will see lol
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Interesting, just saw a picture with the STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK on the other forum that was discussing it. With the stock fully collapsed, the collapsible rails are about an inch or so shorter than the recess to accommodate it in side of the MPX. It's interesting because all of the pictures I have seen of the STOCK-MPX-TELE show that the collapsible rails completely fill the recess in the sides of the upper. Perhaps this is so the stock can fully collapse on the MCX while not interfering with the brass deflector/forward assist? If this IS the case, it would be disappointing then as an MPX stock because of its shorter LOP, which was already seen as sometimes too short with the original LOP.

ETA Pictures

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top