Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:55:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Mags arrived. Higher quality pouch than I expected.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I placed my order for mags on May 21. Got a notice today that they're shipping.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone get the collapsing stock yet?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone get the collapsing stock yet?
View Quote

When I ordered on Tuesday they said about 8 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Ordered mags on Tuesday, received shipping confirmation last night.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:16:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Are they still requiring a weapon serial number????

I've got mine ordered from my LGS, but who knows WHEN that's going to come in....

AND....

Has anyone tried to order DIRECT from Lancer???
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've got mine ordered from my LGS, but who knows WHEN that's going to come in....

AND....

View Quote

Lancer is not yet listing the magazines on their website.  I would imagine that they are contractually obligated to supply to Sig alone for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
JUST CALLED SIG  603-418-8102 tim was th cs and was easy to order have your serial number handy and got the mag pouch promo deal and got the tele stock -which is stock-mpx-tele . then I saw the the mags were also available from the store and I ordered some from there as well
View Quote

The above number dropped like it was dumped or set to not accept voicemail.  I got through on the main CS number at 603-610-3000, option 1.  My wait time was under 1 minute.

E.T.A. - I was told that the wait time for fulfillment would likely be 3 weeks- you all are buying a lot of mags!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered yesterday morning and had a shipping confirmation in my email when I got home.  Now if I could only get a shipping confirmation on the MPX
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#10]
What is the quality of the Mags? Do hey look like they will hold up OK?

Yhanks
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#11]
They feel cheaper than a ruger bx-25 mag. About the same size and slightly lighter. My first mag is on round count 6.5-7k now. Only a handful of ft feeds. And those were all after long range days... Currently waiting for my suppressor to cool off so I can go back to shooting. These things need speed loaders though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What is the quality of the Mags? Do hey look like they will hold up OK?

Yhanks
View Quote

They are Lancer mags. Quality will not be an issue.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Got mine in today. The mag carrier and mags look great.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#14]
ups, fedex,or usps? I got a shipping notice but was unable to open the attachment. Any pix of the mag pouch?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#15]
My shipping notice showed Fed Ex Ground Smart Post
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Here they are ... Still think the BX-25 magazine from Ruger are more "over engineered"
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone know how long they are doing the mag deal and 20% off the stock? I've been hesitant to get an mpx since some early videos were showing earlier tigger issues but I like idea of saving big on the sbr accessories for when a form 1 came back.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone know how long they are doing the mag deal and 20% off the stock? I've been hesitant to get an mpx since some early videos were showing earlier tigger issues but I like idea of saving big on the sbr accessories for when a form 1 came back.
View Quote

No idea. Also I never had any trigger issues with mine although I've posted about blowback and charging handle issues in other places.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No idea. Also I never had any trigger issues with mine although I've posted about blowback and charging handle issues in other places.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What blowback and charging handle issues?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:43:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its posted on another forum. Can I just link to that or is that against forum rules?
Its on SigForum.

Also the blow back one is the fact that their auto regulating piston is over gassed and excessively over gassed when suppressed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Does the blowback come from the piston or from the bolt unlocking to soon
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Does the blowback come from the piston or from the bolt unlocking to soon
View Quote

Bolt opens to quick so excess back pressure will shoot stuff out ejection port if you shoot left handed. Like an over gassed DI AR.
The piston bleed off is up by the hand grip and isn't excessive. Just the piston is over gassed opening the bolt to quick.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

no worries
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a heads up for everyone...Called this morning, they will not do the mag deal now, unless you have the serial number of your gun, but they will do the stocks for 20% off.

Check that, they will if you talk to the aforementioned dude...

I called Ryan

Reading is fundamental, skipped over the part where you need the serial number, sorry.

no worries

Called back today with my serial number and they still had the deal for the 3 mags and pouch for $139.99, i asked if I could order more and he said he could do 2 deals per serial number...so I have 2 pouches and 6 mags on the way
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Called back today with my serial number and they still had the deal for the 3 mags and pouch for $139.99, i asked if I could order more and he said he could do 2 deals per serial number...so I have 2 pouches and 6 mags on the way
View Quote

Their story changes daily, asked if I could buy two 3 mags/pouch combo when I ordered mine...uh, no.  Looks like I'll give it another try...
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Their story changes daily, asked if I could buy two 3 mags/pouch combo when I ordered mine...uh, no.  Looks like I'll give it another try...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I would call back and see, whats the worst that happens
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#27]
I was told one 3 mag deal per serial number/customer. I've called a few times to test that too
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#28]
I just ordered today and they still require the serial number for the 3 mag promo.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#29]
I called  today. I offer per srr # and 4-6 weeks back order.

Nick
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 2:42:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

AND....

View Quote

They are not require the serial number now. At least when I called. I even ask if I am able to buy 6 mags and 2 stock(i didn't, just asking). They said yes.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#31]
I called Thursday after picking up my MPX, and they wouldn't sell the mag/pouch deal until they had my S/N.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Ordered my 3 mag deal and TELE stock Friday. Yesterday ( Monday) I got email verification of the mag/pouch shipping.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Just called and ordered the mag deal and the stock. The CS rep was very courteous and my wait time was zero. The rep did require my serial number. He said the stock is about one month out. We will see how true that timeline is. I sold my CZ EVO to purchase the MPX because I was tired of the neckbearding on the mags.

I think it is great that SIG is offering a deal to their MPX owners.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Call Sig Sauer CS. They are available with a 20% discount if you purchased an MPX. Just called Sig and ordered one of their specials on a limited time only. three 30 round MPX mags with mag pouch for  $139.00. I was told this was a limited time only special.
View Quote

Just called and they said this deal will run through the end of the year.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top