Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2014 8:36:39 AM EDT
Shooting 220gr RN sub-sonic loads at a 200 meter steel silhouette target.

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Shooting 220gr RN sub-sonic loads at a 200 meter steel silhouette target.

6gY3ZeeRJ5w?
View Quote
ipotatoe you

How accurate is it w and w/o supressor?
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
With these sub loads I only shot at 25 yards for grouping while chronographing the load mainly to verify that they were stabilizing, I was hitting an 8" steel plate at 100 meters no problem and from what I could see of the splash marks on the painted steel they were hitting right on point of aim once i got my elevation dialed in good. On the 200 yard steel heard in the video they were full sized torso/head silhouettes and hit too much by other shooters to make out exactly where i was hitting. The elevation adjustment my ballistic app gave me seemed to be right on as far as I could tell. I will shoot some on paper at 100 and 200 later at another range. The one I was at here is mainly steel from 100 and beyond.

I just made these loads this week so I still have to do some more experimenting with them yet. So far my results are better than I hoped with this bullet/powder combo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top