BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
3 weeks until the 2015 Shot Show and still no fricken MPX.....Very depressing.
View Quote

Oh I am sure there will be lots of MPXs at SHOT
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. No doubt
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But none that I can take home.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just give it 2 weeks
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just give it 2 weeks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just give it 2 weeks

One can only hope
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like 3 wks! Look forward to this every year!  
http://shotshow.org/
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks like 3 wks! Look forward to this every year!  
http://shotshow.org/
View Quote

Yep I will be there. I was invited to the Sig Sauer range day as well so I am looking forward to shooting the MPX and MCX.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Just 2 more years 2 months 2days 2 hours 2 mins and 2 secs til you wait some more and inflated price cause they brought it to market so fast
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Has it been 2 weeks yet?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Well yet another year has gone by and still no MPX. WTF Sig?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Another year without the MPX...go figure.

CZ Evo is going to steal a lot of buyers from the MPX.....especially since the Evo is less than a month away.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

CZ Evo is going to steal a lot of buyers from the MPX.....especially since the Evo is less than a month away.
View Quote

I agree and then Sig will be shocked when nobody buys the MPX because they fucked around to long. I understand they want to get it right before released, but come on, its been ready for awhile.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like the price of this. Nice!
http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-pistol/
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that's MSRP, will be cheaper than that. Also the folding stocks will be available for SBR'g
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Have you guys learned nothing???? Don't count your CZ's till they hatch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or better yet (and this goes for every manufacturer), don't get all hyped up about anything until it has actually begun to ship.

Trying to be the first kid on the block to post pics of the newest hotness usually ends in tears (somebody will take your money) and anger.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good point, might be 2 more weeks that turns into 3 years.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 4:43:33 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope that the evo is going to have a stock available, so far I haven't seen one one for civ market or advertised yet, might be like the sig 556xi oh yes we have parts barrels and everything you need to sbr it, yet sig still hasent done it we just see media and no product its like the ACR DEAL ALL OVER AGAIN

ALL HYPE AND NO GASSSSSSS
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 4:55:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Has it been 2 weeks yet?
View Quote

It started over, it'll be 2 more weeks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I hope that the evo is going to have a stock available, so far I haven't seen one one for civ market or advertised yet, might be like the sig 556xi oh yes we have parts barrels and everything you need to sbr it, yet sig still hasent done it we just see media and no product its like the ACR DEAL ALL OVER AGAIN

View Quote

CZ already stated as long as 922(r) doesn't trump the SBR/NFA stuff, the stock will be available.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

CZ already stated as long as 922(r) doesn't trump the SBR/NFA stuff, the stock will be available.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ owns Dan Wesson here in the US why not us Dan Wesson to produce 922R compliance package for the Scorpion
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

CZ owns Dan Wesson here in the US why not us Dan Wesson to produce 922R compliance package for the Scorpion
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and charge a arm and a leg for it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
Careful...all the resident fanbois "in the know" will flame you for comparing the MPX to the Masada/ACR....

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#24]
My god you guys sure can cry a lot.

I'll be at SHOT, will try to get a straight scoop from SIG.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

What makes you think they'll know what's going on
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol this...

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:54:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Careful...all the resident fanbois "in the know" will flame you for comparing the MPX to the Masada/ACR....  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I own 2 ACRs - so there really is no comparison.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well hopefully soon, I will own 2 MPX's. Hopefully this month is what Sig says.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna bet??
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:19:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wanna bet??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

l hopefully soon, I will own 2 MPX's. Hopefully this month is what Sig says.

Wanna bet??

Trust me, after I get done with them at Shot Show, they better be released. One thing I can't stand in this world is a liar and that is exactly what Sig Sauer did last Shot Show. "Oh they are in production and will be released in Feb". That was an outright lie. Better to say time frame is unknown than the bullshit they said. I know Sig Sauer doesn't owe me anything, but its just frustrating to want something and be told a date, then a year later still nothing.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:30:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trust me, after I get done with them at Shot Show, they better be released. One thing I can't stand in this world is a liar and that is exactly what Sig Sauer did last Shot Show. "Oh they are in production and will be released in Feb". That was an outright lie. Better to say time frame is unknown than the bullshit they said. I know Sig Sauer doesn't owe me anything, but its just frustrating to want something and be told a date, then a year later still nothing.
View Quote

Uhhh, seriously?  Have you ever considered that they may have run into some issues needing resolution?  Also, Sig Sauer has time and again shown that being an early adopter of anything they make is a mistake.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#32]
He obviously doesn't deal with the gun industry much. This really isn't that rare of a occurrence.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He obviously doesn't deal with the gun industry much. This really isn't that rare of a occurrence.
View Quote

No not really until recently. I normally have issued weapons and the ones I do get for personal use/collecting is never usually an issue. When the Tavor and SCAR were hard to find, I found them, but since sold them. Now the MPX is something I have wanted ever since I first saw it over 3 years ago and this one will be a keeper.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:39:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No not really until recently. I normally have issued weapons and the ones I do get for personal use/collecting is never usually an issue. When the Tavor and SCAR were hard to find, I found them, but since sold them. Now the MPX is something I have wanted ever since I first saw it over 3 years ago and this one will be a keeper.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is it a keeper when the others weren't and how can you tell without owning it and why couldn't you tell with the others?

Lots of bitching and moaning and guys that think posting "2 weeks" makes them cool in this thread. Might as well be GD.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:54:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Uhhh, seriously?  Have you ever considered that they may have run into some issues needing resolution?  Also, Sig Sauer has time and again shown that being an early adopter of anything they make is a mistake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes seriously, don't say they are out next month if they did have issues. I am sure if there was issues they would've known about it way in advance and not within a month of being released.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 3:01:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why is it a keeper when the others weren't and how can you tell without owning it and why couldn't you tell with the others?

Lots of bitching and moaning and guys that think posting "2 weeks" makes them cool in this thread. Might as well be GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know because I have already gotten to play with the MPX. The Tavor and ACR did not do anything special that my AR would do and since I carry an AR in my line of work, I did not like the different manual of arms that I would have switch back and forth to. I decided to stick to one platform that I am used to and have been using since 1986. The MPX also uses he same AR/M4 platform.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This and lots of butt hurt when someone jokes 2 more weeks as been in this thread from the start.  I think when Sig finally releases this they will no doubt sell like hot cakes.  I think we all hope that will be sooner then later.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You saw an MPX a year before it was shown at SHOT?
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whenever it was shown the first time, 2013 I think. It is 2015 now and will be the 3rd year at Shot Show so I said 3 years.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#40]
This should be in GD in two weeks after Sig doesn't deliver at SHOT!
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Might as well move it now. Also if the CZ EVO comes out this month, the MPX is in trouble.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Might as well move it now. Also if the CZ EVO comes out this month, the MPX is in trouble.
View Quote
The market is big enough for both guns, IMO.  

The Evo is half the cost, a proven gun that has been on the market for a couple of years, and from a repupitable maker.   I'll be buying the Evo as soon as I can get my hands on one.  But I would of gladly paid $1400 for the MPX before the Evo was announced for the US market.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:07:34 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm just here to say that I still want this gun.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Hey cops... Let you in on a little secret... This whole 2 weeks joke is not from sig over the mpx. It's grown into a industry joke over the years.

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hey cops... Let you in on a little secret... This whole 2 weeks joke is not from sig over the mpx. It's grown into a industry joke over the years.

View Quote

Thanks for the info, I was not aware of that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just in the firearms industry either.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Destiny & BF4 on PS4: silentsinner-
These United States of America

I guess posting of video game tag makes them cool in this thread Might as well be GD
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Where was there a video game tag posted? Don't recall seeing one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

14er doesn't understand how signatures work.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess not. There is more to life than sitting on AR15.com all day.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top