Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2017 2:51:43 AM EDT
Can we solicit other FFL's to do group buys when a manufacturer wants a minimum pistol order that is too much? I want 2 guns, but to get the better pricing I have to buy 5. I really don't want to lay out $3,600 and hope to sell the other 3.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Try FFL's Only

Edited to add:
The problem with doing it here on AR15 is some '13'er will post "I'm in for three!".........and they don't have an FFL.
Or they will want to get in on the deal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
A bunch of local stores do that. They all go in on those big $100,000 orders and split them up. All you'd have to do really is have one FFL accept them and then just write the guns they are taking in your bound book with their FFL info. 

Speaking of which. I need to get in on some as well. 
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess my question is if it is within the rules here to do this? God forbid I list one gun for sale and not pay the $ for the permission to sell something here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess my question is if it is within the rules here to do this? God forbid I list one gun for sale and not pay the $ for the permission to sell something here.
View Quote

Set it up on FFLSOnly.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top