Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2017 12:01:32 PM EDT
I would like to set up a UPS box and start having my deliveries made there.

ATF says this is allowed. link

I want to have Buds especially start shipping to a box due to all their shipping policy of not allowing hold at depot or store for most of their shipments.

Can I simply set up a UPS store box and let buds know that is where I want stuff shipped? Or will they only ship to the address on the license?

If they will only ship to the license address, what form do I use to add a second shipping address on my license?

I'm sure this has been asked, but I've been looking online and have only found the info from ATF linked above.

thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind. Figured it out. Buds internal policy requires a shipping address change on license.

Filled out form and mailed today.

So the wait begins.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I've discovered some distributors will ship to what's on the FFL only. I've got a couple of distributors that just required some paperwork with your storage location address. Just filled out and they now send to my storage facility.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
After getting an approved 5300.38 form for a separate mailing address (private rented mailbox), I just learned that Davidson's won't honor it.  They claim it is a FedEx policy not to allow firearm shipments to anywhere other than the FFL's premise address, even if it is listed on the FFL.

Gimmie a break.

My salesperson's only suggestion was to ask a friend or neighbor for their address.  Apparently Davidson's will honor that request, even though that address isn't on my FFL!

Crazy  . . .
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After getting an approved 5300.38 form for a separate mailing address (private rented mailbox), I just learned that Davidson's won't honor it.  They claim it is a FedEx policy not to allow firearm shipments to anywhere other than the FFL's premise address, even if it is listed on the FFL.

Gimmie a break.

My salesperson's only suggestion was to ask a friend or neighbor for their address.  Apparently Davidson's will honor that request, even though that address isn't on my FFL!

Crazy  . . .
View Quote

Davidsons is full of shit. There is no FedEx policy as that Davidsons idiot claims.
Ask them why Bud's alone sends me at least a dozen FedEx shipments a week to my UPS Store.

And WTF are you worried about where Davidsons will ship to? Their pricing can be beat by any other distributor.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 6:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Davidsons is full of shit. There is no FedEx policy as that Davidsons idiot claims.
Ask them why Bud's alone sends me at least a dozen FedEx shipments a week to my UPS Store.

And WTF are you worried about where Davidsons will ship to? Their pricing can be beat by any other distributor.
View Quote

Hmm.  Maybe this is some sort of BS Davidson's policy.  Which still sucks.

As a small-time home-based FFL, I don't have a lot of choices for distributors.  I was hoping to keep my options open, but if Davidson's doesn't want that to happen then I guess I'll go elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Gimmie a break.

Crazy  . . .
View Quote

Total horseshit.

My sales guy gave me a form to fill out.

"Alternate shipping location"

I filled it out and sent it over.

You need to talk with a different sales guy.

The sales guy who sent mine was

"Hans Kline"

Talk with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top