Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2017 8:26:10 PM EDT
so i had my interview little over three weeks ago and just waiting for license to arrive.  i have a number on my checklist is there a way to figure out what my license number is from that number so i can check the ffl ez check site.  thanks guys
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#1]
and still waiting for this damn thing been a month now since interview . but oh well seems like every other day it snows and blizzards to. oh well patience is a virtue.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
It's taking 4-6 weeks now and the holidays have probably slowed things down a bit.  If you didn't get a call from your IOI on a followup question, it's likely in process.

There's no way to look up the status online, sorry.

Jeff
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Contact your IOI and ask.

Sometimes it takes them a while to get info back for something they requested. For example they were waiting for my landlord to clear the issue about an FFL in her building.

Also I had a previous arrest they wanted to see was cleared and nothing filed.  So you should try emailing or call them. Mine came in 3 weeks after my interview and upon clearing the additional crap
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Well it finally came hooray. Now to register for nics and send the license to distributors is there anything else that I should do
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Well it finally came hooray. Now to register for nics and send the license to distributors is there anything else that I should do
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Make sure you got your bound book ready. That's very important. And read over ALL the materials they gave you especially that FFL guide or watever it's called.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top