Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2016 2:01:09 PM EDT
Does an ffl get anything else discounted besides just firearms? Like holsters or optics and accessories?
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#2]
When I make a purchase online at say Palmetto State, do I just enter my ffl # or how do they know to give me a discount?
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does an ffl get anything else discounted besides just firearms? Like holsters or optics and accessories?
View Quote

Anyone with a sales tax permit can get wholesale pricing (with minimum order $$$) at just about any supplier/distributor/wholesaler.....no FFL required.

When I make a purchase online at say Palmetto State, do I just enter my ffl # or how do they know to give me a discount?
View Quote

An FFL# isn't a discount code.
You'll have to contact the vendor to see if they offer a dealer discount.
(Not all retailers give other dealers a discount, unless its for a quantity purchase.)
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok thanks for clearing that up. Every dealer will obviously have different minimum orders also. Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Midway used to - not any more.
Brownell's does - but often it's not significant
Your best bet is to have dealer accounts with distributors like RSR, Sports South, Bill Hicks  Jerry's Sports Center, etc.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm a pawnbroker but I stock some firearms accessories. I buy holsters etc. from RSR but the discounts usually aren't that great. Often I can find online retailers selling stuff at pretty close to my "dealer cost." I sell accessories and AR parts mostly to guys who A.) want it now, B.) want to touch it first or C.) haven't yet discovered this thing called the Internet. I can't compete on price. I can only compete on "I've got it."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top