Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2015 4:00:27 PM EDT
I was wondering if any of you FFLs have shipped a product by air mail to the BATF NFA Tech Branch and how fast was their responce with a classification letter for your product? and do they send you back your sample item?  Same address for products as the NFA technical questions right?

Also, If I fax them will they still respond with a fax back or snail mail? I obviously would like to get an offical product determination letter responce asap. I have sent regular mail before on product questions and it took months to get a paper response.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
At the NSSF Import/Export Conference last week they said it would be about 120 days for a turn around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top