Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2015 1:02:02 AM EDT
What's taking so long? I was hoping to get my interview by now. I'm feeling impatient. I have a long list of people waiting to buy stuff and I'm ready to get going. Not really complaining, just venting a bit. Feeling antsy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 5:11:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I mailed my stuff off on 12/31.
Called on 1/12, since the check was not cashed and got someone on the phone who barely spoke English.
He said my check was being returned/there was a problem, etc.
The next day my check was cashed.
Around 2/12 I got the call about the interview.
Had my Interview on Thursday and should have my FFL by 3/1
Call on Monday but hang up if you get the fuzzy foreigner. He's a clueless fuck.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Call the IOI Then call the ATF directly. I got the runaround for like 4 months. Once they decide to do it it gets done fast. I had to cal like three times to get it done. One guy was a big help the woman that prints out the FFL is a derelict.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had my FFL for about 23 years and the last time I renewed I wanted to do the LLC thing. Well, according to my ATF person I had to do an application like a new applicant. They cashed my check and it took 5 months to get my FFL. They said they were really busy!!!! Hell, my first one back in the early 90's only took about 3 weeks. My renewals over the years would only take a few weeks also but this time when I did the LLC it took for Freaking EVER!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Finally got my interview last week. Should have my license in the next week or two according to the IOI.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Top Top