Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2014 12:07:06 PM EDT
Hi folks.  I've been stocking a few guns here and there, but I am considering SOT for cans and also getting more into scopes, etc.  I thought I would have more time to do this, but I find that my job and my other small biz have put a damper on things.  I may consider hiring PT help to keep up with orders, etc.  I don't really want to do many transfers out of my house, though.  I am thinking of keeping it all online from this point forward, except for the cans.  I feel as though I can trust NFA purchasers.    Any thoughts?  What is the market like these days for accessories?  The markup sure is much better on quite a bit of that stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top