Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2014 2:17:53 PM EDT
I'm in the process of applying for my 01 FFL. In the interest of keeping overhead low at the office, I'm debating on whether to get a dedicated line or using a fax service.

How often are you all faxing?

TIA
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I just started out, but I can tell you that I used nextiva.   It is a web-based service.  I think it was $94/yr.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just started out, but I can tell you that I used nextiva.   It is a web-based service.  I think it was $94/yr.
View Quote

That's looking like the ticket. Appreciate the response.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Faxing is a dying technology. Your decision should take that into account. I'd go with an online service.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm in the process of applying for my 01 FFL. In the interest of keeping overhead low at the office, I'm debating on whether to get a dedicated line or using a fax service.

How often are you all faxing?

TIA
View Quote

Ring Central...$8/month

Goes right to your email.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#5]
FaxZero.com, free for low-volume.  I may encounter 2-3 FFL's annually who demand a fax instead of an emailed scan of my license.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I figured a service was the answer. Appreciate the replies, y'all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top