Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2017 4:03:29 PM EDT
Wife completely surprised me with a new Tavor X95 for my birthday.  Already added a Geissele lightning bow, KVP linear comp, Magpul vfg, and a Vortex Spitfire that was another birthday gift. Magpul D60 just for cool pictures lol.  Maybe one day I can get the actual Geissele trigger pack but the bow does make some difference that I'm happy with.

Link Posted: 7/5/2017 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful looking firearm...
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait until the next sale to pick up the Super Sabra trigger.  My guess is that will be either Labor Day or Black Friday.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the club and congratulations. The X95 is an excellent rifle in my opinion. One of my favorite purchases.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine in 9mm because I have the Tavor in 5.56.

I like them both a lot, each is a nice handful.

Congratz, I hope it does right by you.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone. I've wanted a Tavor  since I shot one at The Gun Store Las Vegas a couple years ago.  Thankfully the wife knows about guns so apparently she had been planning this for my 40th. Lol

I actually saw the trigger pack a couple days ago for $269 shipped but just not in my budget at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#6]
You're one of the beautiful ppl now
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're one of the beautiful ppl now
View Quote
This, welcome to the master race. And never forget when looking at your gun, the Jews did this.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy happy bDAy!

great gift
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Happy b-day!
Nice wife ya got...
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice. I run a lightning bow with a tav d trigger pack in my x95 and just the pack in my SAR.

Question I know the drum looks cool but wouldn't it make it very awkward to use. Looks like your wrist would have to bend funny to get around it and allow you to grip the pistol grip?
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Question I know the drum looks cool but wouldn't it make it very awkward to use. Looks like your wrist would have to bend funny to get around it and allow you to grip the pistol grip?
View Quote
Yes it does hit your forearm but wouldn't be unbearable or anything if you were shooting with it.  I already had it and didn't get it just for this gun lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top