Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2017 1:13:39 AM EDT
Finally setting up my Aug so I'll be posting my questions here.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
If your looking for BUIS on the AUG, go to High Tower Armory. The make a low pro sight base to fit any style Glock sights you want. It's a pretty slick set up.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your looking for BUIS on the AUG, go to High Tower Armory. The make a low pro sight base to fit any style Glock sights you want. It's a pretty slick set up.
View Quote

Interesting solution.

http://www.hightowerarmory.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HTAMULTIBASE

I'm planning on buying one of PJ's long rails for my M1 so this setup would likely be too low, but that will allow standard flip up AR sights to work. If I was to stick with my current setup with the high rail I'd give these a try.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Interesting solution.

I'm planning on buying one of PJ's long rails for my M1 so this setup would likely be too low, but that will allow standard flip up AR sights to work. If I was to stick with my current setup with the high rail I'd give these a try.
View Quote

You could go with the ever popular polymer Magpul BUIS. Or their metal pro series.

I'm waiting on Pete's new rail. And I'll be running a set of Daniel Defense's fixed BUIS on it. I can run a red dot cowitness/etc on it late if I like.

My other M1 has the Steyr 3x scope.So I run a T2 micro on top of that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Interesting solution.

View Quote

I'm using the HK MP7 folding sights as BUIS on my AUG. They have a pistol type sight when folded that's usable with an ACOG mounted as you can sight though the hole in the ACOG base.

It's a bit of a face squish, but they are BUIS after all.

AJ
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.

I need to check and see what I have but at the extreme spread we're going to have to grind down the sight post or get another set, hence my post.

I probably should have listed what I already have on my rifle.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I went with magpul pros.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I have: Troy Industries, cage code 3EZ11. Why? Because it was on the EE.
Both sights say the same thing. I'm thinking I will put these on my flat top eagle arms 20".

We sighted in my vortex spark on Tuesday so I'm set with that.

Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top