Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 1:37:34 AM EDT
Damn!   Just....damn!   Full auto this time.   How'd he pull that off?
Freeloader non-embed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SJMqbFzPs
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 2:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
It's still a turd
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's still a turd
View Quote

A gold plated turd, seen recent prices? Pretty crazy for a semi auto.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I want one just to have a piece of history. The FAMAS occupies an important part in the history of Firearms development and military history. It and the AUG are the two most important and sucessful bullpups in history. As a student of small arms I'd also like an SA85 just have the opposite end of the spectrum.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Cyclic rate on that is crazy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#7]
As a kid that was the gun I wanted most of all, I got to shoot one at JAF (A-stan), and that experience killed any desire for that rifle I had.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They look cool but the ergonomics and actual shooting experience leave a lot to be desired.
View Quote

2 mags worth was enough for me.  For a short 5.56 rifle it felt cumbersome to hold, and use.  Not in a weight, or balance sense, but in overall thickness.  The fore grip, and pistol grip were too bulky for me.  I also felt that the sides of the carrying handle unnecessarily obstructed a lot of view, maybe red dot sights have spoiled me on that issue, but I don't recall the carrying handle on my M16a4 in Basic being that bad about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top