Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2017 7:44:05 PM EDT
Looking for thoughts?   What fits your cheek weld?  You happy or not with what you have and why?

Thanks
Doc
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
i have bad astigmatisim so i put a vortex spitfire on mine. have to use the 1/3 co witness mount to get the right height
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Meprolight RDS on my SAR cowitnesses with factory irons, and is 1/3 on ARs.

Great sight picture, I like it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:06:14 AM EDT
[#3]
It just seems wrong to use anything other than a meprolight on a Tavor series rifle.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:21:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I went with the RDS Pro.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got the Meprolight RDS for my X95.  I like it a lot.  The large viewing window is great - I shoot right handed, but an left eye dominant.  This is the only light that allows me to comfortably keep both eyes open and makes the confident that dot is truly on target.

The bad - the way the sight is designed, the emitter projects on a curved mirror that is laying at an angle to the lens you're looking through.  Basically, anything light that is in front of you and above around 30 degrees also gets projected by this mirror, resulting in some odd reflections.  I haven't noticed this outdoors, but it can mess with you with with all the overhead can lights I have in my house.  The good news is that there is no red light projection from the front of the optic.  

Overall, I'm very happy with it, but only had it a few days now.  Time will tell if I would recommend it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I coyote hunted with x95 and H1 today.  

All in all shot about 200 rounds at steel targets and the coyote today.

Im a believer in the accuracy of this gun after several days target shooting and todays hunt regardless of what Ive seen on the internet about its accuracy.  

Shot twice and hit twice at 120-150 yards while it was moving with no magnification.  Very pleased with the aimpoint on it and absolute cowitness height mount.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I coyote hunted with x95 and H1 today.  

All in all shot about 200 rounds at steel targets and the coyote today.

Im a believer in the accuracy of this gun after several days target shooting and todays hunt regardless of what Ive seen on the internet about its accuracy.  

Shot twice and hit twice at 120-150 yards while it was moving with no magnification.  Very pleased with the aimpoint on it and absolute cowitness height mount.
View Quote

Ya got a pic of the set up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top