Link Posted: 11/13/2016 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Negative
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Not likely.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:31:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have owned both. I sold the RFB first and just recently sold the Sig P716 Patrol rifle. The Sig P716 is a better rifle than the RFB. And my SCAR 17 rifle is better than both of them. It is a lot lighter, a lot more accurate, and has a lot less recoil (even though it is a lot lighter). I also purchased a Stryker Industries S.E.A.L. which is an aluminum lower receiver to replace the polymer FN receiver and in my case I purchased the SEAL that was made to use MagPul SR25 Pmags 25rd magazines. I now have the option to use the original FN lower and it's FN magazines or switch to the SEAL and use 25rd Pmags.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Would you trade a sig 716 patrol 308 for a keltec rfb 308  ?   Just wondering
View Quote

FWIW I wouldn't give my RFB in exchange for a SIG716....
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I very much like the concept of the RFB, but have been more tempered on the reality.  RFB reliability and longevity issues appear to at best, be spotty.  It's a roll of the dice on if you get a good one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I very much like the concept of the RFB, but have been more tempered on the reality.  RFB reliability and longevity issues appear to at best, be spotty.  It's a roll of the dice on if you get a good one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP: Definitely make sure it's a Gen2 RFB - gas adjustment is the easiest thing to look at.  Gen1 adjusts with a case rim (big half-circle notches) while Gen2 adjusts with a bullet point (small circular cutouts).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top