Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2016 10:01:51 AM EDT

This little 22 is by far the most innovative, coolest gun I have come across in years.

electronic trigger, which is incredible

on off switch

one of the reasons the Bullpup shoot is so awesome

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag.

Who makes the electronic trigger .22?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#2]
any updates from Lithgow on that F90?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tag.

View Quote

Vadum Inc, Electronic Arms Division, eBP-22.

Sven let me bring a few units up to show. There was so much awesome stuff there, and the vendors (Manticore, Ratworx, Krebs, etc) were all really fun to hang out with. The facility hosts (The Site) were also cool.

A few people thought the .22 was suppressed - everyone was just deaf from all the full-auto through a muzzle brake
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sven let me bring a few units up to show. There was so much awesome stuff there, and the vendors (Manticore, Ratworx, Krebs, etc) were all really fun to hang out with. The facility hosts (The Site) were also cool.

A few people thought the .22 was suppressed - everyone was just deaf from all the full-auto through a muzzle brake
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tag.

Are they going to be sold? Sent you an Im but didn't hear if or when they might be available.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The eBP will retail at $1650 and I think(?) they are already available.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tag.

Are they going to be sold? Sent you an Im but didn't hear if or when they might be available.

The eBP will retail at $1650 and I think(?) they are already available.

The eBP-22 is already available, $1650 with the threaded Beyer 16" lightweight aluminum shrouded barrel. If you are in California, it needs a 20" barrel because they have a state-level law for measuring Over-All Length (OAL) in the shortest-shootable configuration, whereas federal OAL is measured with a telescoping or folding stock in the fully-extended state. For 20" we have be shipping with a Whistlepig lightweight barrel.

Email to :   [email protected]  for ordering and payment info.

I don't see any PMs (new ones at least) but my mailbox might be full or something.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks cool... what .22 non-electronic bullpup alternatives are there?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks cool... what .22 non-electronic bullpup alternatives are there?
View Quote

There are a few different chassis options for 10/22 one looks like a p90 Hightower armoury I want to say. Red jacket had one that been taken over by someone else I shot one of those at the bullpup shoot in KY I think that was three years ago pretty neat. I think center balance or whatever there name is that does ak and sks  chassis does a few other models of 22. Besides that there was a weird walther 22 bullpup and way back there used to be some famasish looking 22 bullpups imported.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 1:05:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish Manticore Arms and Rat Worx
had gotten their stuff together and in one pile - and had taken this somewhere:

"Published on Sep 27, 2014
At
the 2014 Bullpup Shoot in Waterman Illinois Manticore Arms and Rat Worx
announced their new integrated suppressor rail system for the IWI 9mm
Tavor rifle. Yes, it looks like the M41A Pulse Rifle."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDTqQmCN17s

It'd still be nice to have on a 5.56 Tavor.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top