Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2015 3:16:31 PM EDT
I just left 10Ring and they had the long barrel led model for $1350. Used but looks brand new.
I had to tear ass out before I did something stupid!
It was surprising how heavy it was. Probably not much felt recoil.

No relation to 10Ring mods. Just a customer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm aware of a couple of RFB owners with the 24" Hunter model who seriously use those for hunting...with success.  It defeats the purpose of a bullpup for my personal application, but it seems to work well for them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
And it was gone by 5.
I read some reviews on the KT forum and I'm glad it was removed. I'd rather pay the extra and get the 762 version of the M17s.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I looked at the M17 also, but, the Desert Tech MDR looks like it's going to be a better rifle. Especially with the short, forward ejection. The MDR is the one I'm waiting for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top