Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2015 10:55:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep..... That is pretty much awesome.....well done now I need five what was the price range we are looking at so I can start warming up the wife to ordering these for me and my kidos Tavors
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That is pretty damn slick.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep..... That is pretty much awesome.....well done now I need five what was the price range we are looking at so I can start warming up the wife to ordering these for me and my kidos Tavors
View Quote

+ 1
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Would buy one
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Like this but want to see the price before getting excited...
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]
It's on their web page... Not sure what the rules are on the form for posting prices but it is well under on Benjamin... It's vary well priced can't wait to try them out..
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Is it spring loaded like a grip-pod?  I love my grip-pods, but they just don't go well w/ the Tavor IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is it spring loaded like a grip-pod?
View Quote

Yes, there is a button on the back of the grip.  I just got my bipod today.

Do I need a certain number of posts before I can hotlink photos on this forum?  Never mind, my pictures magically appeared.  And now they're gone again!  What is up with this forum?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it spring loaded like a grip-pod?

Yes, there is a button on the back of the grip.  I just got my bipod today.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/Border_Dave/Firearms/IMG_3571_zpsj3fbhsaf.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/Border_Dave/Firearms/IMG_3558_zpslsz4wa0n.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/Border_Dave/Firearms/IMG_3560_zpstkntudhn.jpg

Do I need a certain number of posts before I can hotline photos on this forum?

Thanks for posting!  What is your overall impression of it regarding build quality and how strong the legs are?  Also, does it position the rifle at the proper height for prone shooting or does it seem to be too high or low?  I want one of these because I love my grip-pods on my ARs, but there is basically zero feedback out there.  IM incoming!
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Initial impressions:

- Easy installation
- Very good fit on the rifle
- Easy, one button to push to deploy the legs
- Allows aiming the rifle at an upward angle without the 30-round magazine contacting the ground

- Plastic legs (We'll see if they hold up)
- Legs do not lock in position (When you go into the prone position, legs may inadvertently fold back into the closed position)
- Rifle feels too high while in the prone and not very comfortable and I'm 6'5" tall.  Shorter guys are going to have even more of a problem than I do.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Initial impressions:

- Easy installation
- Allows aiming the rifle at an upward angle without the 30-round magazine contacting the ground

- Legs do not lock in position (When you go into the prone position, legs may inadvertently fold back into the closed position)
- Rifle feels too high while in the prone and not very comfortable and I'm 6'5" tall.  Shorter guys are going to have even more of a problem than I do.
View Quote

Thanks a bunch for the info, I was afraid there might be a height issue.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Initial impressions:

- Easy installation

View Quote

Thanks for the write up i was on the fence but i think i'll hold off a little while longer i'm 6'1" so maybe i'll wait until they come down in price to try one out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thanks a bunch for the info, I was afraid there might be a height issue.
View Quote

There's another guy on the Bullpupforum that just got one and he says the height is OK for him and he's only 5'9".  Maybe it's just me.  I'm not accustomed to shooting from the prone, but when I do I like to stay as low as possible.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:51:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Are any of the AR15 vendors/sponsors selling these for a good price?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Does anyone have any pictures of the FDE model? Also, who has them in stock? I tried emailing Mako, but no response (no surprise).
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 10:33:06 PM EDT
[#16]
That bipod looks like its going to be as effective as a GripPod on an AR.... except you cant use it as a grip
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 11:30:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I had the opportunity to shoot at human size silhouettes in the prone with it at 400 yards using the bipod.  With a red dot sight (Mepro 21), I had a very high hit rate.  I can't find a reason not to like it yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top