Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 5:09:20 PM EDT
Timney sent back my $ after sending me two triggers (gen1 and gen2) that didnt work on my Tavor running 9mm. Kept getting light strikes on all brands of ammo.

Geissle or Tav-D?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a Geissle but I have have a few thousand rounds through my tavor with my Tav-D and i love it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Tav-D really because it was introduced first.

It has been great however, if I was buying today with both available I think I might go with the Geissele. The Tav-D is very nice but it is a little light for my personal tastes. I think I would like the ½ - ¾ lb increase of the Geissele.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Geissle or Tav-D?
View Quote

You can't go wrong with either one. I went with the TavD and am happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxHF1PyMckE
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Have the Geissele, and it's great.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Have the Tav-d and love it.

That being said I would I wouldn't be hesitant to buy Guisselle.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Love my Super Sabra, never owned/shot a TAV-D but I am sure they are great too.

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm just curious how many folks praising their triggers are running *9mm* like the OP?

Seems to me that's where his main problem came in, and I too am curious as to which packs are both 5.56 and 9 friendly...

Richard
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#9]

I have the Geissele, because it's what was in stock when I was ready to buy.

I do *not* have the 9mm kit. However, the hammer spring on the Geissele is a BEAST, and feels stronger than the factory spring. I can't imagine it would have problems with any 9mm ammo types.

No idea how they get such a nice, light trigger with such a heavy spring, but their AR triggers seem to be the same way.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just curious how many folks praising their triggers are running *9mm* like the OP?

Seems to me that's where his main problem came in, and I too am curious as to which packs are both 5.56 and 9 friendly...

Richard
View Quote

I am. I use 9mm and 5.56.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Geissle or Tav-D?

Are you running 9mm with the tavD as well?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I have shot a small number of rounds with the Geissele and the 9mm Tavor.  So far it has been 100%.  I plan to fire more rounds once spring comes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I believe I will wait until geiselle releases the trigger bow then ill grab that and the trigger pack.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#14]
The Geissele is a beautiful trigger.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I believe I will wait until geiselle releases the trigger bow then ill grab that and the trigger pack.
View Quote

Popped on the Geissle BC aim had free shipping (sold out now). Still want the trigger bow...
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Geissele gets my vote. I have it in mine and it is sweet. No trigger bow yet, looking forward to getting that too.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:31:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Geissele gets my vote. I have it in mine and it is sweet. No trigger bow yet, looking forward to getting that too.
View Quote

The trigger bow doesn't come out for a month or two (I think they said March or April)
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Geissele Trigger Ran Flawless!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know all the details but Geiselle is releasing a new trigger to go along with their Sabra pack, should be available sometime next month.

They say it will make for a "crisp" break?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top