BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm still waiting for any feedback of the Geissele Tavor trigger shooting US issue ammo.  M855 Ball.  My Tav-D has handled it flawlessly.  The Timney failed.  The Geissele appears to be totally untested with this ammunition.
-- Chuck
View Quote
I'm going to the range Thursday.. I have 30 rds of m855 lake city, 20 rds of Hirtenberger Belgium, and 120 rds of ZQI Turkish... All military m855, will this be sufficient?

ETA: m855 Lake City is $70 per 150, ill shoot as much as you can fund if you want to paypal me, no worries!

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:14:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Again the response to issues is what I believe uncovers the character of those running the business.  If you have followed this thread you can track my experience and I received a shipping confirmation this afternoon for my trigger pack.  I believe that some on this site suffer from an epidemic of negativity.  If they don't have something to bitch about they are unhappy.  Life means hit happens.  If a business or individual handles the situation and makes someone whole - God bless them.  Whiners need to really check out how to handle life and enjoy it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Horrible rollout made worse by QC issues.

Again the response to issues is what I believe uncovers the character of those running the business.  If you have followed this thread you can track my experience and I received a shipping confirmation this afternoon for my trigger pack.  I believe that some on this site suffer from an epidemic of negativity.  If they don't have something to bitch about they are unhappy.  Life means hit happens.  If a business or individual handles the situation and makes someone whole - God bless them.  Whiners need to really check out how to handle life and enjoy it.

This thread seems to have devolved into the typical GD discussion over glock v. 1911 --- WTF?  Can some of you please objectively look at this shit?  

To the facts - got my TP today.  Tested PMC 223/centurion XM193/m855/silver bear 62grain hp - about a mag each just function testing - all went bang.

Have no point of reference vs TAV-D. But was miles better.  

So we have 2 TP that work let's shift the thread to accuracy.  Anyone test for MOA?

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#3]

I am not surprised abut the negativity toward Geissele.  Shooting Sight and Geissele shared a space on Commercial Row about 4 years ago.  This was when their only product was a rectangular aperture for the AR15 rear sight.  The next year they show up as the sidekick to another trigger company and we have been dealing with internet and forum attacks on us ever since.
View Quote

Meh.
Negativity is your perception unless competition bothers you.

Commercial row is a mix of vendors so the guy/gal next to you might be selling molded ear plugs, T-shirts or apertures so BFD on who your neighbor is. As to products people sell some vendors are very knowledgeable in the products they sell be it ear plugs or sight apertures.
As to Shooting Sight they filled a void in a distinct market segment. Their SIG triggers are excellent and they were the 1st to market with an excellent Tavor trigger where Timney dropped the ball and Geissele was playing catch up.

I am sure the Geissele trigger works well and your only direct competition is the Shooting Sight TAV-D so some back and forth is to be expected.
I would give the edge in construction to Shooting Sight that uses EDM wire cut billet / flat stock parts Vs the Geissele investment cast & machined parts.

Its more costly to manufacture and if the price point is close to one another a better value to the buyer.

Just an opinion from someone that owns a few SSA-E triggers that are pretty good and I own a TAV-D trigger in my Tavor that is excellent.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

More mis information from a company that is a non-supporter of this site........Geissele is wire EDM cut.  Billet disconnector, precision investment cast hammer and trigger.....just like the stock Tavor parts and actually made at the same foundry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not surprised abut the negativity toward Geissele.  Shooting Sight and Geissele shared a space on Commercial Row about 4 years ago.  This was when their only product was a rectangular aperture for the AR15 rear sight.  The next year they show up as the sidekick to another trigger company and we have been dealing with internet and forum attacks on us ever since.

Meh.

Commercial row is a mix of vendors so the guy/gal next to you might be selling molded ear plugs, T-shirts or apertures so BFD on who your neighbor is. As to products people sell some vendors are very knowledgeable in the products they sell be it ear plugs or sight apertures.
As to Shooting Sight they filled a void in a distinct market segment. Their SIG triggers are excellent and they were the 1st to market with an excellent Tavor trigger where Timney dropped the ball and Geissele was playing catch up.

I am sure the Geissele trigger works well and your only direct competition is the Shooting Sight TAV-D so some back and forth is to be expected.
I would give the edge in construction to Shooting Sight that uses EDM wire cut billet / flat stock parts Vs the Geissele investment cast & machined parts.

Its more costly to manufacture and if the price point is close to one another a better value to the buyer.

Just an opinion from someone that owns a few SSA-E triggers that are pretty good and I own a TAV-D trigger in my Tavor that is excellent.

More mis information from a company that is a non-supporter of this site........Geissele is wire EDM cut.  Billet disconnector, precision investment cast hammer and trigger.....just like the stock Tavor parts and actually made at the same foundry.

You keep talking as if shooting sight is spreading mis information about your product.  I have yet to see Art say anything bad about your product at all.  All the stuff that has been said are coming from people who bought his product and like every product sold the consumers feel an attachment and need to defend their purchase.  Art has developed a very loyal fan base by working very closely with the Tavor shooters since the rifle was released.  In fact the only name calling I seem to see going on is coming from you guys. I like your products and I plan to test your pack some day but I recommend you stop with the conspiracy theories as it is only making you look bad in my opinion, I always cringe when companies get involved in debates, you need to just sit back and let your product do the talking for itself.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.

Casting is cheaper than burning from plate (good for you)
Wire cut from solid is a stronger part than cast (good for owner)

Sponsor or not the "other guy" makes an excellent trigger from an arguably better material & process.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The fact is you posted something not true about Geissele's trigger.  I corrected it.  When deliberately wrong information is posted about our products and a non supporting Arfcom company is praised we will speak up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.

You keep talking as if shooting sight is spreading mis information about your product.  I have yet to see Art say anything bad about your product at all.  All the stuff that has been said are coming from people who bought his product and like every product sold the consumers feel an attachment and need to defend their purchase.  Art has developed a very loyal fan base by working very closely with the Tavor shooters since the rifle was released.  In fact the only name calling I seem to see going on is coming from you guys. I like your products and I plan to test your pack some day but I recommend you stop with the conspiracy theories as it is only making you look bad in my opinion, I always cringe when companies get involved in debates, you need to just sit back and let your product do the talking for itself.

The fact is you posted something not true about Geissele's trigger.  I corrected it.  When deliberately wrong information is posted about our products and a non supporting Arfcom company is praised we will speak up.

This was my first post in this thread so I don't know what your accusing me of saying.  I realize your trying to defend your product I'm just warning you from past things I have seen, a company coming into a thread bad mouthing consumers and other companies never looks great.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry buddy, I thought you were JKH62.

JKH62, the information you posted about Geissele is incorrect and you are spreading misinformation

One can argue about billet and investment casting but the fact is investment cast is perfectly sufficient.  The designers of the Tavor are using it and Eugene Stoner used it in the M16.  Turbine blades in jet engins are investment cast and Geissele has been using the process for 10 years.  Investment casting works and saying another trigger is "better" because its billet is amateurish.

What shooters are going to see is Geissele meeting demand for Tavor triggers, while the billet guys will be producing only a handful.
View Quote

No misinformation at all.

By your own admission you use a variety of processes to produce your trigger which is fine. The "other guy" uses fewer processes and different material.

I also do not need any education on manufacturing processes and their merits. I am a toolmaker by trade and have been involved in machining &  prototyping for the last 3 decades.

The one time I spoke to ShootingSight (Art)  at Camp Perry this year he is a true professional. An engineer by trade, very knowledgeable and easy to speak with. He never once had anything bad to say about Geissele and we talked about the issues Timney had.

It's too bad that level of professionalism is not reciprocated and you seem to take any discussion personally.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What shooters are going to see is Geissele meeting demand for Tavor triggers, while the billet guys will be producing only a handful.
View Quote

Some people are OK with Miller light while others are fine waiting for a craft beer since they like it better.
The same can be said for Ferrari , Rolex,gun parts, etc.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sponsor or not the "other guy" makes an excellent trigger from an arguably better material & process.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.

And lower cost....just sayin.....

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
(snip)...Just an opinion from someone that owns a few SSA-E triggers that are pretty good and I own a TAV-D trigger in my Tavor that is excellent.
View Quote

So you feel your bullpup TAVOR with a TAV-D has a superior trigger to an AR with a SSA-E. That is a strong statement. Impressive.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#14]
From past and present experience with Geissele triggers, I ordered the Super Sabra. If another company can produce a better, more durable product then I will switch. Until I see it and feel it, color me skeptical. It is nice to have choices though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:06:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My own experience with an AR15 Geissele trigger was satisfactory but no better than ArmaLite or Rock River triggers -- and twice the cost.

-- Chuck
View Quote

My experience has been different than yours. I can feel the difference between a Rock River Arms two stage and a Geissele. And I have seen a RRA two stage fail while we were shooting it. The top of the hammer snapped off, factory built rifle with the factory installed trigger, less than 8k rounds through it when it failed. Different people have different expectations I guess.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ask Geissele to fund it, not me.  

I'm not shopping for a trigger, just trying to sort out the claims as who has the "best" aftermarket trigger -- or who really has a working aftermarket trigger.  For me that means the ability to shoot USGI M855 Ball.  Others may have lower standards.  Timney will not shoot it reliably.  TAV-D does.  No published testing of the Geissele with service ammo.  It only took a magazine to determine the Timney was a failure.  They sent new springs.  Still a failure.

Was kinda hoping one of the Geissele fan-boys (or purchasers) could determine this.  My own experience with an AR15 Geissele trigger was satisfactory but no better than ArmaLite or Rock River triggers -- and twice the cost.

-- Chuck

<I know that on most of the board that would not even rate, but lets please keep it technical, and not get personal.

Thanks, AJ>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm going to the range Thursday.. I have 30 rds of m855 lake city, 20 rds of Hirtenberger Belgium, and 120 rds of ZQI Turkish... All military m855, will this be sufficient?

ETA: m855 Lake City is $70 per 150, ill shoot as much as you can fund if you want to paypal me, no worries!
Ask Geissele to fund it, not me.  

I'm not shopping for a trigger, just trying to sort out the claims as who has the "best" aftermarket trigger -- or who really has a working aftermarket trigger.  For me that means the ability to shoot USGI M855 Ball.  Others may have lower standards.  Timney will not shoot it reliably.  TAV-D does.  No published testing of the Geissele with service ammo.  It only took a magazine to determine the Timney was a failure.  They sent new springs.  Still a failure.

Was kinda hoping one of the Geissele fan-boys (or purchasers) could determine this.  My own experience with an AR15 Geissele trigger was satisfactory but no better than ArmaLite or Rock River triggers -- and twice the cost.

-- Chuck

<I know that on most of the board that would not even rate, but lets please keep it technical, and not get personal.

Thanks, AJ>

Our tests were done with several thousand rounds with several types of ammunition, M855 being one of them as well as some steel case 62gr and 77gr match ammo. It all works no problem, with and without a suppressor. The hammer spring, is no different than the hammer spring that comes with the oem trigger pack, you can even interchange them if you would like. The folks who have purchased it will confirm once they get a chance to get to the range with it. The product will speak for it self.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I just recieved mine yesturday and put it in the gun.  I have not been able to go out and shoot it yet but it sure feels good just dry firing it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just recieved mine yesturday and put it in the gun.  I have not been able to go out and shoot it yet but it sure feels good just dry firing it.
View Quote

Sweet I came into this way late but this is the best information so far on this topic... Let us know how it feels when you take her out.. I cant wait almost got enough to get one for one of  my Tavors...Whoot whoot... if it is as good as they say I will need 4 more keep them coming...
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am probably one o  the few people, if the only person right now to have both the Shooting Sight TAV-D and the Geissele Super Sabra in hand.

Both are excellent trigger packs, honestly you can't go wrong either way.

I will be posting a review once the Timney packs show up of all three, already got a trigger scale and some plans on what I will be doing.  I am debating whether or not I will give my personal feelings on the trigger feel of each, as honest that is very subjective.

In any case, for those that want to try them out head to head (to head) we will have all three aftermarket trigger packs at Bullpup Shoot 2014.  Don't just depend on a thread gone awry to get answers, come try them out yourself to see what you think!

Sven
Manticore Arms

View Quote

I genuinely await your review and hope you do include your subjective opinion on which trigger you think is the superior product.

This thread has had me go from TAV-D to Geissele and back to TAV-D favor and I think the only thing that will help me out is third parties giving their perspectives.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Wow, TAV-D must serve up some awesome koolaid. Why all the attacks on Geiselle? Bill Geiselle is a salt of the earth, genuine, American good guy who addressed a need in the market place with solid, reliable products. It really seems like it is getting worse lately with way more folks on this forum with a deep psychological need to justify their purchases popping up.The "my D&%$ is bigger than yours" crap gets really old and is almost always proliferated by someone who is compensating.

Just curious, and don't take this the wrong way, but how many triggers has Shooting Sight fielded with Special Forces?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

By your own admission you use a variety of processes to produce your trigger which is fine. The "other guy" uses fewer processes and different material.

I also do not need any education on manufacturing processes and their merits. I am a toolmaker by trade and have been involved in machining &  prototyping for the last 3 decades.

The one time I spoke to ShootingSight (Art)  at Camp Perry this year he is a true professional. An engineer by trade, very knowledgeable and easy to speak with. He never once had anything bad to say about Geissele and we talked about the issues Timney had.

It's too bad that level of professionalism is not reciprocated and you seem to take any discussion personally.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry buddy, I thought you were JKH62.

JKH62, the information you posted about Geissele is incorrect and you are spreading misinformation

One can argue about billet and investment casting but the fact is investment cast is perfectly sufficient.  The designers of the Tavor are using it and Eugene Stoner used it in the M16.  Turbine blades in jet engins are investment cast and Geissele has been using the process for 10 years.  Investment casting works and saying another trigger is "better" because its billet is amateurish.

Like you have exhibited professionalism? All you've done is lie and attack. Your posts read like a pimply-faced airsoft geek wannabe.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:34:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The market will resolve any issues.

The "Jeff Gonzalez" Geissele trigger in one of my AR15 rifles feels and shoots no better than either the Rock River or ArmaLite 2 stage triggers in a couple of the other ones.  All are great triggers.  "Just saying."  All have several years of perfect functioning.  What and how they're made from doesn't seem to have any bearing on their functioning.  Just like my Titanium shift knob really is no better than the stock aluminum knob.  

-- Chuck

View Quote

The rock river has known reliability issues.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:10:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wow, TAV-D must serve up some awesome koolaid. Why all the attacks on Geiselle? Bill Geiselle is a salt of the earth, genuine, American good guy who addressed a need in the market place with solid, reliable products. It really seems like it is getting worse lately with way more folks on this forum with a deep psychological need to justify their purchases popping up.The "my D&%$ is bigger than yours" crap gets really old and is almost always proliferated by someone who is compensating.

Just curious, and don't take this the wrong way, but how many triggers has Shooting Sight fielded with Special Forces?

View Quote

What you're smelling is desperation.  G will have earned 80% of the Tavor replacement trigger market by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What you're smelling is desperation.  G will earned 80% of the Tavor replacement trigger market by the end of the year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you're smelling is desperation.  G will earned 80% of the Tavor replacement trigger market by the end of the year.

I hope, before that happens, that someone actually compares the two triggers against each other rather than "this product is great because it is riding on it's own coattails of other products."  Otherwise Timney might still be in the running.   Great products and then shoddy Tavor trigger.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I hope, before that happens, that someone actually compares the two triggers against each other rather than "this product is great because it is riding on it's own coattails of other products."  Otherwise Timney might still be in the running.   Great products and then shoddy Tavor trigger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Timney's SCAR trigger had problems as well with light strikes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#30]
The Timney trigger I bought for a Riger Hawkeye is so sloppy on the pins that I took it right back out.  It didn't appear safe to me.  It appeared the holes in the trigger parts were oversized.  I need to send that thing back.... I hope I bought it from Brownells.

I won't be buying anything else that says Timney on it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Actually, I pulled a Timney trigger out of my POF and replaced it with a Rock River. Then I changed the RRA out to the Geiselle SSA and I never looked back. I have the ACT trigger in several of my builds and it is by far the best stock trigger upgrade value out there.

The other poster is right, the Geiselle Tavor trigger should stand on its own merits. But definitely has some top notch pedigree behind it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#33]
They're now listed as out of stock.

I received a notification from Geissele, stating availability, was able to able to place an order, and sent an email notifying me the order had been confirmed.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#34]
I already got mine, but they should come in stock now weekly.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#35]
i didnt get the notification I signed up for
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
My quess is they are sending emails to purchasers of other Geissele products as well. I bought an SD-3G 2 months ago off the site. Last night I got 4 messages at different times : The latest was 9:40 PM. And I hadn't even signed up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My quess is they are sending emails to purchasers of other Geissele products as well. I bought an SD-3G 2 months ago off the site. Last night I got 4 messages at different times : The latest was 9:40 PM. And I hadn't even signed up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never bought from Geissele directly, only from other vendors and I received a notification.  I received an email notification in the morning noting it was in stock.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#38]
I signed up on the site.  I want one BAD
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#39]
I got to try the Super Sabra at the Bullpup Zombie shoot.  I really like it, nice clean brake with good reset plus I like the take up and weight of the trigger.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Mine arrived today. Installation required lightly tapping the pins in. (The pins did not require but only hand applied pressure when installing the TAV-D.) First stage weight 3.8, and second stage breaks at 5.3.

I have both the TAV-D, and Geissele. The trigger reset on the Geissele is much shorter. Also, when charging the rifle, I can detect a small point of resistance with the Gessele as the hammer is cocked and interfaces with sear. The TAV-D has no such resistance.

Both have only been dry fired approximately 50 times, but both triggers are quite nice as compared to the OEM unit.

I will range test shortly with Federal M193, and M855.

ETA: TAV-D first stage weight is 3.4, and second stage breaks at 4.8.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Took mine back out and tried more types of ammo and generally used it as an excuse to waste time and ammo and ring some steel.

PMC 55 grain bronze - 120  rnds - no issues
Centurian XM193 - 90 rnds - no issues
silver bear 62grn hp - 60 rnds - no issues
hornady 55grain tap - 9 rnds - no issues

While I have not pulled out some of the 69 grain ss109 or heavier TAP stuff, my barrel really likes heavier rounds.   When I dropped an NF 2-10 on the tavor it got about 2moa groups from grip pod with the silver bear and the hornady.  All others were approx what you would expect from nato rounds (4 moa ish).  The trigger makes a big difference in being able to put groups together.  

So far I am very happy.  Haven't tried the TAV-D so cannot compare.  Members like Rickenbacker53 have both and have shared the pros/cons to each.  

As an aside, I did the most suppressed shooting thus far and have opted to RTV the replacement plate from Gearhead.  I got alot of backblast and do shoot with my head forward right next to the plate.  I wear eye pro but is still an issue.  Anyone else have this issue?

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Just got my order in... Apparently Geissele has a couple hundred to sell right now.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Woo Hoo...just ordered the trigger.  It is painful to pay all that money and TAX...but I got one.

They put them up on Friday evenings...

Good luck!

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Woo Hoo...just ordered the trigger.  It is painful to pay all that money and TAX...but I got one.

They put them up on Friday evenings...

Good luck!

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Just ordered mine as well. Got an email an ordered within a few minutes. Can't wait to get it installed and out to the range!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#46]
200 rnds PPU m193, 210 rnds Federal xm193, 200 rnds Wolf Gold 223 55gr, 300 rnds Wolf 55gr FMJ steel case, 160 rnds Wolf 62gr HP. all went bang , total trigger pull is 4.5 lbs consistent
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

200 rnds PPU m193, 210 rnds Federal xm193, 200 rnds Wolf Gold 223 55gr, 300 rnds Wolf 55gr FMJ steel case, 160 rnds Wolf 62gr HP. all went bang , total trigger pull is 4.5 lbs consistent
View Quote
Sweet...thanks for the report.  Can't wait to install and shoot.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Installation required a bit of tapping on the rear pin. like paddle3 said on his post and there is a resistance when pulling the charging handle
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Darn, sold out!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Thank you Geissele!!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top