Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 6:22:07 PM EDT
Just noticed that the Suarez International forward rail is no longer on their website.  

Anyone know if it's gone for good?  I never got the chance to snag one, wondered if it was worth it to try and track one down.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They were gone last night when I posted, it was weird.  I emailed them and asked what the deal was, Gabe emailed me back and said they were back up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
They look nice has anyone got pics of this mount on the aug? Maybe with a angled bravo company forward grip? Might be a good option for light and laser mounting..
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Everything I've seen here on Gabe Suarez makes him out to be a goober. I don't know much about him and honestly don't care for his rail or grip rail designs (that are eerily similar to 2020's), BUT his ejection brunton bump part is genius.

If someone ends up with the rail and brunton bump thing, please make a video. I'd like to see how the cases eject and how dinged they get.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 not eating brass on the left side would be nice when running around barriers south paw...
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Planning on picking up the rail and deflector next week, will post a review when it's installed and have some trigger time with it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#7]
sweet excited to see what you think..
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't trust there product.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Getting mines soon and will post a video.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why? I apparently missed out on why people hate on Suarez.  I'm not trying to make that sound snippy, I'm truly curious.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#11]
There is a bunch of people who hate him for various reasons.. I have talked with him and ordered form him.. Always been nice and professional just my $0.02 not that it is worth much. But His rail and upper rail seem pretty nice and my buddy loves his charge handle for the Aug so I wouldn't count OneSource out by any means.. Also I have many of his books and enjoy them.. He does a different perspective on the shooting world. Also I got a uzi after watching his youtube channel and love the shit outta it..and a ptr91..so yep you can bash me all you want I like OneSource. Sorry arf.com
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why? I apparently missed out on why people hate on Suarez.  I'm not trying to make that sound snippy, I'm truly curious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That forward rail looks very cool...can't believe it is that cheap. I might try one.

Suarez historically has a number of people that dislike him because of his criminal history including 6 digit fraud conviction.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Ordered a top rail for my aug nato from them and it didn't even fit.  Call them sent it back for a full refund and those bastard won't even send me a return shipping label.   The two screws didn't line up with my receiver.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top