Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 5:13:59 AM EDT
So in keeping with the IDF theme for my newly ordered TAVOR, I had to get an IDF logo sling from ZAHAL.

I went ahead and ordered an Israeli Paratrooper ball cap too  AIRBORNE!

Now if I could only find some all too willing ROPers to put in my crosshairs...
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate Zahal. I cancelled an order with them but it never reflected on my CC. They're thieves run out of Israel.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate Zahal. I cancelled an order with them but it never reflected on my CC. They're thieves run out of Israel.
View Quote

I've ordered from them multiple times with no issues. Shipping takes awhile but it's coming from Israel. They're not thieves.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

wow, I hope I have better luck than you did... But I used paypal so if I don't get my stuff I will get a refund
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

wow, I hope I have better luck than you did... But I used paypal so if I don't get my stuff I will get a refund
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will be fine, I have ordered several things from zahal and always had a good experience.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's been a while, but I've ordered from them 2 or 3 times in the past, never a problem.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Zahal was GTG for me too. It's always cool to get a package from Israel. Call them too, ask about the weather there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top