Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2014 7:03:17 AM EDT
Has anyone had their Tavor Trigger worked on by Bill at Triggerwork?

Curious to see how they turned out. I've had him do other triggers for me on M1a's and was pleased with the work.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Bill... Bill Springfield?

Had a cheap DPMS done by him years ago. Would not recommend for AR triggers from my experience.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Get the Shooting Sight Tav -D .
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The existing trigger geometry & pin spacing on the stock trigger does not allow much room for improvement. This is where the shooting sight trigger shines because it's manufactured with favorable geometry & spacing. If you want a better trigger on the Tavor other than removing the reset spring buying one is the only real option.

Springfield does great HK triggers but his AR triggers are kind of a hack and I know nothing of his Tavor work except he is limited to what's possible without re-making or locating components.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd highly suggest doing an online search about this guy, lots of negatives out there ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top