Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2014 10:34:35 AM EDT
What is a current, average going rate for a Bushmaster M17?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Last one I saw for sale was back in March and had a sticker of $1k on it, but came with a scope mount and a dozen GI mags.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you looking for a stock bushmaster, or would one of the newer M17SE or whatever they are work?  They're supposed to be better in every conceivable way, and are new...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Sold mine for $1100, as I recall, including a scope and some mags.  It'd been worked over by K&M, too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you looking for a stock bushmaster, or would one of the newer M17SE or whatever they are work?  They're supposed to be better in every conceivable way, and are new...
View Quote
None of the above. Selling mine to a buddy. Making sure I do not rip him off.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Price out a K&M, take 30% off?  As that thing sits, north of $1000 seems reasonable.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Price out a K&M, take 30% off?  As that thing sits, north of $1000 seems reasonable.  
Giving it to him for $600

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Deussne/Personal/Orushiya/M17/IMG_20120615_192232-1.jpg

Good deal. I'd give ya $601
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Surprised no one has posted this yet:

Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top