Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2014 2:46:00 PM EDT
A question for Pete. With AUG A3 receiver manufacture going on hiatus while Steyr gears up for the M1 models, how many of the A3 CQC models are out there?

Mick
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 3:33:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#2]
So are the A3's done then? Just going to be M1's moving forward?
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

520 CQCs out there right now.

Only 80 more to go then that might be it for the CQCs. If  Steyr makes more AUG A3s and the demand is there it's possible we could do another run. Depends on the demand!

Thanks,
Pete Athens / Pja
704 668 7973
www.pjs-steyraug.com
www.steyrauga3cqc.com

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A question for Pete. With AUG A3 receiver manufacture going on hiatus while Steyr gears up for the M1 models, how many of the A3 CQC models are out there?

Mick

Only 80 more to go then that might be it for the CQCs. If  Steyr makes more AUG A3s and the demand is there it's possible we could do another run. Depends on the demand!

Thanks,
Pete Athens / Pja
704 668 7973
www.pjs-steyraug.com
www.steyrauga3cqc.com

And I got one of them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 6:10:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And I got one of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mick

Thanks,
Pete Athens / Pja
704 668 7973
www.pjs-steyraug.com
www.steyrauga3cqc.com

And I got one of them.

Me too, just got it last week. will post photos soon. with only 200 rounds through it I gotta say....love it.  oops, mine's just an A3, not a CQC, but I'm still loving it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Me too. I mean, me three!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Me four.  Just got mine in the mail today.  Got it set up with a Trijicon Reflex RX01 and a Qualified Sear "Go-Fast" hammer pack.  Just need to add some BUIS and will be good to go.

Should be lots of fun.....

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#8]
What is the difference between the A3 and M1? Which is closest to the real deal military counterparts?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Me four.  Just got mine in the mail today.  Got it set up with a Trijicon Reflex RX01 and a Qualified Sear "Go-Fast" hammer pack.  Just need to add some BUIS and will be good to go.

Should be lots of fun.....

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh571/jbntex/cqc1_zpseada4bd4.jpg

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh571/jbntex/cqc2_zps093878c8.jpg
View Quote

Nice!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top