Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 12:50:01 PM EDT
I ran my suppressor on my Tavor and ran it pretty hard.  I didn't expect no blow back, but not nearly as much as I got.  Any ideas to help?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought this for mine.. it seals up that side port quite a bit better than the plastic and metal plate that comes with the gun. Hold it up to the light with the bolt out, and you can see daylight through the old one. Install this, and it's much better sealed. You'll still get blowback, but it's not nearly as bad.

http://shop.gearheadworks.com/Fulcrum-Located-Extra-swivel-FLEx-swivel-flex.htm
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Has anyone tried using some sort of thermal tape to seal it up?  Or would that cause problems with the operating system?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
i recommend purchasing the Gearhead Works part. It does what it is advertised to do, and you would be supporting another small company making aftermarket parts for BULLPUPS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:41:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for the GH Flex.  It does an excellent job of sealing the off-side ejection port (I shoot my Tavor suppressed as well).

It also provides the ideal QD location for a single-point sling, if you're into that sort of thing.  That's actually why I bought the part... the decreased gas-in-face was a pleasant bonus.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know where I can pick one up?  Seems they're all out of stock everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#7]
GearHead just put them up on their website. I ordered one got tracking almost immediately.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#8]
It says they're out of stock already
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It says they're out of stock already
View Quote

You have to be Johnny on the spot to get one as they sell out very quickly. Follow them on twitter and facebook, where they announce when items are in stock. Also check bullpuparmory.com as they also carry gear head works products. I have their flex and TMF...Great products...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Bullpup armory has them back in stock, at least they did earlier today, when I ordered mine.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I saw this post and went and ordered a TMF from bullpup armory.  I had been waiting over a month for them or gearheadworks.com to restock.  :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top