Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2012 5:58:06 PM EDT
ive been practicing but can get any faster , waiting on the new 2020 trigger packs. hopefully they come out. i dont have a way to measure shot to shot times so i took a video.

Failed To Load Title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EgsQy_KzE

Link Posted: 11/6/2012 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think I could shoot mine that fast but never really tried. Looked fast to me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
That looks pretty dadgum fast to me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 2:47:30 AM EDT
[#4]
How fast you can shoot means jack and shit. How fast you can shoot means everything.

Practice getting good hits and speed will come. Too many shooters look for speed first and then spray and pray for the most part.

I was one of those shooters.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#5]
The ratworx pack helps tremendously. Especially if it was one of the first gen packs. Fired on squeeze and release , first couple times it happened I was pretty surprised. It's all good now though.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Ive got to the point where at 50 yards i can hit a police qualification target every time center mass, at 100 yards thats reduced to half the time at that speed. but controlled shots at 100-300 hit every time, I shot competition for 8 years and am shooting for Distinguished Expert.  as the title of the video shows i prefer practice over gimmicks.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ive got to the point where at 50 yards i can hit a police qualification target every time center mass, at 100 yards thats reduced to half the time at that speed. but controlled shots at 100-300 hit every time, I shot competition for 8 years and am shooting for Distinguished Expert.  as the title of the video shows i prefer practice over gimmicks.

Is that standing still or moving AND shooting???

I have a 3-gun this Sunday, I'll see how fast I can pull the trigger with a shot timer with no mods to my rifle.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 7:10:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that standing still or moving AND shooting???

I have a 3-gun this Sunday, I'll see how fast I can pull the trigger with a shot timer with no mods to my rifle.

Standing still
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How fast can you shoot your AUG?

Just a little bit faster than you
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 7:55:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I would say I can shoot it pretty fricken fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ke8HMan5-M
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would say I can shoot it pretty fricken fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ke8HMan5-M

Fucking cheater.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top