Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2017 12:29:52 PM EDT
Thought there were a few good tips here.

10 budget tricks for reloaders
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Thought there were a few good tips here.

url=http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2014/12/cheap-tricks-ten-low-cost-items-for-reloaders/]10 budget tricks for reloaders[/url]
View Quote
Fixed 

10 budget tricks for reloaders
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the sharpie on the bullet trick work?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does the sharpie on the bullet trick work?
View Quote
Yes, it works very well. It helps to use a heavier paper than ordinary printer paper though.

Even cardboard behind regular paper works well too.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's mine, I take aluminum foil and fold it into squares of about 4" 5", put a little square in the middle, I trace something about an inch square, anyway no more need to buy "shoot n see" targets, you can see the holes very easy with a wood backboard as they are 2 -3 times as big as the bullet and the wood backing shows up black.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's mine, I take aluminum foil and fold it into squares of about 4" 5", put a little square in the middle, I trace something about an inch square, anyway no more need to buy "shoot n see" targets, you can see the holes very easy with a wood backboard as they are 2 -3 times as big as the bullet and the wood backing shows up black.
View Quote
An alternate is to cover a piece of bright colored poster board with packing tape. Then spraypaint over it with a contrasting color. Put a target pasted over it for a aiming point and shoot. The paint rubs off when the round goes through. I've made ladder targets this way. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top