Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 11:00:28 PM EDT
I was looking at Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 6.5 Creedmoor for a match quality die set.

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a set of Hornady dies but doubled down and picked up a set of Lee Deluxe die set because I scored an awesome deal on them. I thought I was going to dislike the neck bushing die but it was incredibly simple to setup and it does a superb job, giving me the perfect amount of neck tension. Since the mandrel is the same diameter of the bullet, you can't over do it. There is nothing wrong with the Redding die and if that's what you're set on buying, then go for it. I just found the Lee dies to work for my purposes and were priced too good to pass up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Hornady Custom Grade FL with a bushing to size the neck.  Have not used them much (still working on the rifles) but vry happy with them so far. Really like the seating die with the seating sleeve.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top