Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 4:52:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GWhis] [#1]
Ok.  Gore deleted.  buried. Yall, can play like it's never a problem, but that's the very reason for the plastic part that's breaking.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok so after a little more filing and polishing of the slide area and the bottom of the primer tube base I'm now down another 600 round without breakage.  

I think what this boils down to is QC . RCBS needs to have a come to Jesus moment with their supplier.  

Now that it's up an running I can say I'm happy with my purchase.

Bring on the case feeder
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bm3:
Ok so after a little more filing and polishing of the slide area and the bottom of the primer tube base I'm now down another 600 round without breakage.  

I think what this boils down to is QC . RCBS needs to have a come to Jesus moment with their supplier.  

Bring on the case feeder
View Quote

Good to hear!  I still think that making a sacrificial part is a terrible idea.  This piece made out of metal, properly, is how it should be.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Kaldor:

Good to hear!  I still think that making a sacrificial part is a terrible idea.  This piece made out of metal, properly, is how it should be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Bring on the case feeder

I agree

At this point I'm just glad it's up and running.  When my photobucket is up I'll post a pic of what I did to the primer tube base.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 12:02:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 5:42:00 AM EDT
[#6]

So after my wild spending spree I'm nailing down my cost per conversion.  

It's gonna be at $400 to $450 depending on caliber.  This does not include dies.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/Mike_Boles/92F49454-04D7-4A7B-9B08-5BAF0DA9B87C_zpsxj1oxrnp.jpg

Cost includes mr bullet feeder conversions.
View Quote
I must have missed it, but what is the cost minus the Mr. Bullet Feeder? Am thinking to convert to progressive in the next year and if this priming issue is sorted this may be an option...but not if every caliber is another $400- that's more than the cost of a LnL if you find it on sale.

As for the primer slide issue, once you deburr the channel, would a high polish with a dremel tool and some Flitz or similar help solve it?
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 8:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bm3] [#7]
Here's  a parts list , you can minus what you don't need.

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Landshark9025:
I must have missed it, but what is the cost minus the Mr. Bullet Feeder? Am thinking to convert to progressive in the next year and if this priming issue is sorted this may be an option...but not if every caliber is another $400- that's more than the cost of a LnL if you find it on sale.  

As for the primer slide issue, once you deburr the channel, would a high polish with a dremel tool and some Flitz or similar help solve it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Landshark9025:
So after my wild spending spree I'm nailing down my cost per conversion.  

It's gonna be at $400 to $450 depending on caliber.  This does not include dies.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/Mike_Boles/92F49454-04D7-4A7B-9B08-5BAF0DA9B87C_zpsxj1oxrnp.jpg

Cost includes mr bullet feeder conversions.

After I filed off the burrs I used flitz to polish the area but I didn't bring it to a high polish  .  
It migh not hurt tho.  I would say the smoother the better.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Thanks - looks like you could use a Hornady PM and case activated linkage and save $20-$25 over the RCBS prices.
Depending on the # of calibers, someone could also consider buying only the case activated linkage, pre-adjusted per caliber, and moving the PM around, which would only require connecting the spring and linkage to the PM.

RE: someone mentioned sacrificial parts as a 'bad idea' - I'd disagree- it makes sense to avoid potentially breaking more expensive parts, although in this case, it seems like the threshold at which the part (primer slider) breaks may need to be adjusted upwards, and certainly more spares should ship with the press itself.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By rtpguy:

Thanks - looks like you could use a Hornady PM and case activated linkage and save $20-$25 over the RCBS prices.
Depending on the # of calibers, someone could also consider buying only the case activated linkage, pre-adjusted per caliber, and moving the PM around, which would only require connecting the spring and linkage to the PM.

RE: someone mentioned sacrificial parts as a 'bad idea' - I'd disagree- it makes sense to avoid potentially breaking more expensive parts, although in this case, it seems like the threshold at which the part (primer slider) breaks may need to be adjusted upwards, and certainly more spares should ship with the press itself.
View All Quotes

That was me.

Im a bigger fan of designing a device to work properly without breaking, but still allowing for a failsafe.  Take a look at the current version of the primer feed on the LnL.  If something jams, it doesnt break, the rod simply slips off a spring loaded pin.  To allow a part simply to break, because something jams, is piss poor design philosophy and smacks of corner cutting.

I like RCBS as a company, as I own a bunch of their stuff, but this is BS.  Them ducking out on it is pretty poor in an industry where all the major players, Lee, Hornady, Dillon, Redding, etc, all pride themselves and keep business because of their customer service.  They better sort this out and quickly.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#11]

That was me.

Im a bigger fan of designing a device to work properly without breaking, but still allowing for a failsafe.  Take a look at the current version of the primer feed on the LnL.  If something jams, it doesnt break, the rod simply slips off a spring loaded pin.  To allow a part simply to break, because something jams, is piss poor design philosophy and smacks of corner cutting.

I like RCBS as a company, as I own a bunch of their stuff, but this is BS.  Them ducking out on it is pretty poor in an industry where all the major players, Lee, Hornady, Dillon, Redding, etc, all pride themselves and keep business because of their customer service.  They better sort this out and quickly.
View All Quotes

That was me.

Yeah, I have a LnL AP and do agree, 'disabling' beats sacrificial parts, but assuming a sacrificial part was more of a final failsafe (e.g. think about inlined fuses in various electronics), and NOT something breaking under semi-ordinary conditions..I'm OK with it.
I think we're on the same page - considering both BM3 and another owner have both broken the same part, likely without any 'excessive force,' I think RCBS got the 'balance' wrong, or the quality, in this case.  It's possible they may move to a stronger polymer, so the part is still 'sacrificial' w/out upsetting every new owner out of the box, but - we'll see, I suppose.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok here's the pic of what I did to the primer tube base.

What I found when the slide was hanging up in the rear position was I could wiggle the slide forward and backwards and side to side.  
That told me it wasn't the tool head or slide , it  was primers hanging up in the primer tube base.

I put a slight bevel in the bottom the help keep thicker primers like the cci41 from hanging up  and it worked.  
It doesn't take much so go slow all you want is a slight bevel and to smooth it out.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok the green area is where I had the burrs big enough they were cutting off the tab.
File flat and even then polish.

Yellow had some milling marks much like a feeder ramp on a low end 1911.
Lightly sand with 600 grit sand paper and polish with flitz until the slide runs smooth. All your doing here is smoothing it out
Try not to remove a lot of metal .

The red , if it has burrs light and I mean lightly file off and polish with flitz
If this spot has burrs it will dig in to the plastic slide and cause it to hang up , when it lets go under spring tension it will slam forward and break the tab .

Hope this helps .

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:45:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#14]
Great information & pictures bm3! Hopefully all those burrs are the result of a bad production run easily fixed. RCBS is monitoring this thread, so they know what you are experiencing. Somebody is going to get some heart to heart.....

RCBS suggested to me a few other possibilities that could cause breakage, and not even related to burrs. The following from them has nothing to do with bm3's experience (he's an experienced progressive user). It does have to do with what could happen to new, or less experienced progressive reloaders who may read this thread having bought a Pro Chucker, or who may buy one. Call it a supplement misery preventative to what bm3 has already shared.

1. trying to prime a crimped case.

2. short-stroking the priming stroke (not completely seating the primer).

3. not keeping the press free of debris including spilled powder. If powder is spilled the shell plate should be removed and the powder should be cleaned out, as extruded powder in the right place can and will impede operation. RCBS says they've made provisions for this in this design, however, the right amount of powder kernels in the wrong place can get you.

4. Going too fast and not paying attention to what’s going on. If you are new on a progressive, get to know your tool by first running one case at a time through, then, once you feel you know what's happening in each station, add another case for a few cycles, then bump it up to three…..,etc. The key is to become aware what's supposed to happen in each station, so you can be aware when something isn't quite right before you compound things way out of hand.

<removed> I already told you about doing this. STOP.

dryflash3
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#15]
That's great RCBS is on it.  

Lastnight I sat at the press just priming brass , running it over and over and over.  No breakage

I will add that it's easy to spill a little powder when filling the PD.  it sits close enough that the powder will make it way to the slide area.
I just keep a paint brush handy and clean it off as I go.  

Next up , 3 K of 9mm by Sunday.  That's shoud be a good test.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:00:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: angus6] [#16]
I think new reloaders have a right to know, that loaded tubes are explosives that can and will go off with the right circumstances.
View Quote

Yep and the main circumstance seems to be folks trying to force the primer system when there is a issue , when  common sense would say to stop and check things out instead of forcing explosives. So unlike the PRO Chucker the main issue lies on the guy handling the tubes not in the tubes

bm3 glad to see it's finally working, I'd been telling folks to wait tell these came out to buy a press, guess I'll be holding off with that advice for a while plus steering anyone intrested in the #7 towards a used 1050 as they will be much happier I believe
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:31:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bm3] [#17]
Originally Posted By angus6:

Yep and the main circumstance seems to be folks trying to force the primer system when there is a issue , when  common sense would say to stop and check things out instead of forcing explosives. So unlike the PRO Chucker the main issue lies on the guy handling the tubes not in the tubes

bm3 glad to see it's finally working, I'd been telling folks to wait tell these came out to buy a press, guess I'll be holding off with that advice for a while plus steering anyone intrested in the #7 towards a used 1050 as they will be much happier I believe
View All Quotes
I think new reloaders have a right to know, that loaded tubes are explosives that can and will go off with the right circumstances.

It's kinda hard to say.  If this press ran out of the box like it does now they would be flying off the shelf .

But it didn't and it's hard to overcome first impressions.  I believe that RCBS will address the issue and over the long run this press do well.  

I can't say it enough , this press is so smooth you can feel the primer seating in the palm of your hand.   It's not klunky  or anything.  

You would have to run one to see what I'm talking about
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Ive ran 1500 rounds of 9mm now and I'm still on the same primer slide so I think it's safe to say it works .

Now I have to have a mental debate with myself about moving on the the 7.

It would be nice to have a powder check die for pistol.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 2:31:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GWhis] [#19]

... I'd been telling folks to wait tell these came out to buy a press, guess I'll be holding off with that advice for a while plus steering anyone intrested in the #7 towards a used 1050 as they will be much happier I believe
View Quote

IMO, none of us have the experience yet, on these Pro Chucker  presses, to be steering people towards or away from them.  One sample of a newly released product is just too small a sample for anyone to be an expert on what the product offers.  Bm3 obviously has the most experience (he has one)......the rest of us have nil, but even with his less than perfect experience with his Pro Chucker, I doubt bm3 is willing to make a broad statement suggesting that his single sample is indicative of all samples, or even the majority.  It's just too soon.

As for suggesting someone will be happier with a used 1050, I think you can know that, only after you experience a working Pro Chucker 7 first, and are sure a particular buyer's needs fit that press better.

I don't know what a used 1050 goes for, but I'll bet is isn't much cheaper than a new one in most cases, right?  The Pro Chucker 7 still might turn out to be the better buy for some......depends on what they reload and how important a built-in swager is to them.

I like what someone said on a thread in another forum.  He said that presses are different for the same reason that Baskin Robbins doesn't make just Vanilla.

As for the primer slide problem, my money is on RCBS to fix em in short order.....they have too much money invested for it to be otherwise.  Does anyone even remember the serious problems Hornady had with the AP's bushing quality control a few years back?  They broke right and left.  I don't know if they got a new supplier or got their existing supplier's attention, but the problem was fixed........and now it's a non-factor.  This will go away the same way.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 7:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bm3] [#20]
Honestly I don't know what more to say.  

I'm  sitting in the cave just running 9mm , I'm kind of bored with it now   .

Damn thing just runs and runs  

Not bad after 3 k of 9mm

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Not bad after 3 k of 9mm

View Quote

Sounds like your looking for something to break

Good to hear its running, and well at that.  Hopefully RCBS gets the primer slides issues 100% resolved, gets a working case feeder out, then hopefully they will have a real contender.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Good to hear its running, and well at that.  Hopefully RCBS gets the primer slides issues 100% resolved, gets a working case feeder out, then hopefully they will have a real contender.
View All Quotes

Not bad after 3 k of 9mm

I was running at a good clip , 450 rounds a hour and yes I was looking for something to break.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#23]
I just got done running another 500 rounds , that's 5500 rounds this week on the same primer slide.

Not bad
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:54:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:

If I can make a suggestion, edit your post where you first had a problem with the primer slide and add "you figured it out, keep reading".

Or something to that effect.

Wouldn't want someone to start reading this thread and think the problem was terminal, and go away thinking this press was junk.

Just my thoughts.

View All Quotes
I just got done running another 500 rounds , that's 5500 rounds this week on the same primer slide.

Not bad

If I can make a suggestion, edit your post where you first had a problem with the primer slide and add "you figured it out, keep reading".

Wouldn't want someone to start reading this thread and think the problem was terminal, and go away thinking this press was junk.

Just my thoughts.

Done.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Done.
View All Quotes

Not bad

Just my thoughts.

Done.

Excellent.  They get the case feeder out, I may have to buy a 7 station and maybe sell my LnL.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Not bad
View Quote

Thank you bm3.  You've put a lot of work into your press and this thread, and while I'm not in the market for a new progressive right now, it's good to know this one is (or can be made to be) a solid choice when I finally am ready.  

I'm sure RCBS appreciates the feedback as well, even if they can't say so :)
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#28]
I contacted inlinefab , he sent me the template so I can trace it out for a strong mount and roller handle.

Standby.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Ok so after 8000 rounds I broke a primer transfer bar.  

3000 9mm
4000 223
1000 .45

Spring fatigue

Replace spring and transfer bar and back up and running.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Tonight I ran some 223 loads with cci41 primers and went through a few transfer bars .

The priming system doesn't like those primers at all  .

time for another email
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 1:06:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GWhis] [#32]
Most interesting!  Wonder what it is about the military primers?  As I've never use them, I don't know if they are different is diameter, height or depth.  Maybe you could shed some light on that?  Gee, how many transfer bars did they send you last time???

I haven't heard any word back from the R&D engineer.  It sure seems like RCBS is not pushing very hard to get these to market????  Hope they aren't going to drag out the case feeder too much longer.....

I've been trying to sort out the new powder measures too.....it seems the Pro Chucker 7 is the only one to get the larger 1 lb hopper, and though most pictures (see Midway for example) indicate that buying the expensive Pro Chucker 7 die plate assembly gets you the super large 2lb hoppered Quick Change Uniflow, I don't think it does.  Looking at RCBS's 2015 catalog, that picture shows the 1lb hopper.  I think RCBS is struggling with these new releases right now.  Wondering if PR sent Midway the wrong pictures!  Sure got me confused for a while.

One weird thing.....the Pro Chucker 5 comes with a Quick Change having the Old Uniflow sized hopper (indicated by your pictures, too).  The weird part is you can't buy that size hopper on a Quick Change model Uniflow from Midway?????  Only the 1lb version or the huge 2lb version.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:21:16 AM EDT
[#33]
I want to thank you early adopters for the information and continued updates.

These 2 new presses look very interesting. Sounds like if they can get the priming issue fixed and get all the accessories into production RCBS will have a winner.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#34]
I'll take some measurements tonight of the cci41 and 450 primers tonight.

I have some ideas for a fix but it will require Rcbs to send me a couple of primer tube bases to play with.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I measured some primers and this is what I found .

cci450 .1080 tall -.1650 wide

cci41   .1115 tall- .1650 wide

under a magnifying glass I can see the anvil of the 41 sits higher than the 450 .

The primer transfer bar hole comes in at .1260 tall-.1740 wide.

Heck it appears to be big enough , I don't know maybe the anvil on the 41s will sometimes hang up a little then
drop and slam the bar forward and break the tab.

I can move over to 450s it's really not a problem .
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:26:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GWhis] [#36]
It appears that anything that makes the bar hang long enough to allow the spring to stretch and build pressure before releasing causes the breakage....whether it be a more catchy anvil or more flash left from casting or machining.  The flash is easy to fix, anvil's.....hmmm?  If you can...try and see what catches an anvil.  Maybe it's another rough spot on the slide surface.....caused by their machining or even possibly your file when you filed it down in the corner.  Did you leave it as rough as shown in your picture, I re-posted below?  Just thinking here......and far away from the press at that! (great pictures BTW!)
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By GWhis:
It appears that anything that makes the bar hang long enough to allow the spring to stretch and build pressure before releasing causes the breakage....whether it be a more catchy anvil or more flash left from casting or machining.  The flash is easy to fix, anvil's.....hmmm?  If you can...try and see what catches an anvil.  Maybe it's another rough spot on the slide surface.....caused by their machining or even possibly your file when you filed it down in the corner.  Did you leave it as rough as shown in your picture?  Just thinking here......and far away from the press at that!
View Quote

I did take it apart today and broke out some 2500 grit sand paper .  Its very slick now damn near a high polish.

The press Is down at the moment waiting on a that boomerang shaped rail the tab rides on.  

It has some deep groves now from the bar slamming foward on it.

It should be running by saturday. At this point I don't need any ammo so I can really get into figuring it out .

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Ok me being me I broke out the hot glue gun lastnight and filled the little dents in the boomerange thingy and sanded it down.  

Took the press apart and made sure there wasn't any tooling marks left , put it back togeather and ran the shit out of it again.  

Here's a pic of what I've loaded the last 30 days on this machine.  

A total of 9000 rounds.  Honestly I think it's good enough for me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#39]
NICE!
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 8:00:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GWhis] [#40]
I guess after all that ammo a spring has the right to wear out......  Looks good.....now shoot all that by August, and start over!

bm3.....good review!
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By GWhis:
I guess after all that ammo a spring has the right to wear out......  Looks good.....now shoot all that by August, and start over!

bm3.....good review!
View Quote

2 months of 3gun and that's gone .
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#42]
I was on midway today and stumbled on the tool head for the hornady press.

I noticed the chucker and hornady tool heads are almost identical .  

I wonder if the hornady case feeder will work with this press or is that the model of case feeder RCBS will fallow.  

I will be processing LC 223 brass on the chucker this weekend.   Can't wait.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#43]

I wonder if the hornady case feeder will work with this press or is that the model of case feeder RCBS will fallow.  

View Quote

I really wish I had your enthusiasm for reloading but sadly I don't and reloading has always been a chore to me  I have a S1050 sitting on my bench and only need to get the small primer conversion and 223 conversion and I could be loading but I just can't seem to motivate myself to order them.

I hope they improve on the Hornady as I seem to recall seeing lots of people having issues with their Hornady case feeder on here with it not working quite right.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jlficken:

I really wish I had your enthusiasm for reloading but sadly I don't and reloading has always been a chore to me  I have a S1050 sitting on my bench and only need to get the small primer conversion and 223 conversion and I could be loading but I just can't seem to motivate myself to order them.

I hope they improve on the Hornady as I seem to recall seeing lots of people having issues with their Hornady case feeder on here with it not working quite right.
View All Quotes

Reloading is seasonal for me.  I just running the crap out of this press to see if it holds up and to find its weakness.

You never know  maybe Rcbs can take a semi decent case feeder and make is great.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Got a call from Dan at inline fab , my stuff is on the way
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm going back and forth between the Dillon 650 and the pro-chucker 5...I guess the clincher right now would be cost of caliber conversions....looking at 80-90 bucks per caliber on the 650...not seeing what it would be on the pro-chucker 5.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By gwitness:
I'm going back and forth between the Dillon 650 and the pro-chucker 5...I guess the clincher right now would be cost of caliber conversions....looking at 80-90 bucks per caliber on the 650...not seeing what it would be on the pro-chucker 5.
View Quote

If you scroll through the thread you will see a parts list .

Out of the 2 I would go the chucker but if I had it all to do over again I would go 1050.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Out of the 2 I would go the chucker but if I had it all to do over again I would go 1050.
View All Quotes

I was going to ask you that but I didn't want to seem like a jerk  I do agree with you though that I would go with the Pro Chucker over the XL650 too since you can upgrade to the 7-station at some point.  Sadly though that opinion is based on the hope that they will release a reliable case feeder.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 10:38:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bm3] [#49]

I was going to ask you that but I didn't want to seem like a jerk  I do agree with you though that I would go with the Pro Chucker over the XL650 too since you can upgrade to the 7-station at some point.  Sadly though that opinion is based on the hope that they will release a reliable case feeder.
View All Quotes

I think they will.  

I may still get a 1050 just to process 223and 300 blackout on.  I like the idea of a being able to swage  , size and trim in 1stroke.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#50]

I think they will.  

I may still get a 1050 just to process 223and 300 blackout on.  I like the idea of a being able to swage  , size and trim in 1stroke.
View All Quotes

I think they will.  

it's even sweeter with a auto drive  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top