User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 47
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
PM sent
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have sent nobius an email and have had no response.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's been a day or two go to the next. Just let me know who it's going to next
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let  dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM  dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account  is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder - Ducksmasherrichardenroute to  Nobius
- sheltot
- KrH523
- jasonsbeer
- perimedik
- san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris

PM  dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Just FYI to guys PMing me to be put on the list.  We just moved into our new home and won't have Internet until Thursday,  for now I'm working off my cell.  I'll update the list once I'm back on my home pc
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:23:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just FYI to guys PMing me to be put on the list.  We just moved into our new home and won't have Internet until Thursday,  for now I'm working off my cell.  I'll update the list once I'm back on my home pc
View Quote

10-4

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#7]
PM sent to Ducksmasher
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Package sent
Tracking 9505512236375217054103
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry for the delay on recap of progress. I have been slammed at work.  I know messy bench, I'm in process of building do it your self case annealer

what I removed

What I Added

</a>" />
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#10]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let  dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM  dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account  is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder - Ducksmasherrichardenroute to  Nobius
- sheltot
- KrH523
- jasonsbeer
- perimedik
- san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- turboBoostin
- PharetH

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I haz internets again so the list is up to date...I think
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Box received. Today is fishing with my kids, I will open it tonight and get it back on its way Monday or Tuesday.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Box holder - Nobius enroute to sheltot
- KrH523
- jasonsbeer
- perimedik
- san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/10/2015 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Pm sent to sheltot with no response. Attempting email today.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I have the address, box will go out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the address, box will go out tomorrow.
View Quote

Box received!  Wow, lots o' stuff.  

Pics will go up soon.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Box holder - sheltot
- KrH523
- jasonsbeer
- perimedik
- san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/15/2015 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#19]
The box came with this:

I took:

Now I can reload without my granny glasses!

I added:

I've got KrH523's address and it'll ship Monday. Caught the mailman just now and he took it.

The box of .35 caliber bullets opened, so I policed up all the escapees and taped the box shut.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Glad to see this is still going strong!
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Received the package. Will have time later this week to go through it and post pictures. I will go ahead and get the address for next in line
and try to ship on Friday or Saturday.

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Box holder - KrH523
- jasonsbeer
- san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#23]

What was in the box:

W    " />

What I took:

" />

What I added:

" />

Box is taped back up and some brass was repackaged. I will drop off at the post office in the morning.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Box arrived today and appears to be in good shape.

I'll need to go through it tomorrow and plan to ship it back out on 26-AUG.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Box holder - jasonsbeer enroute to san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry, don't have any pics.  The contents look to be in good shape, but the box is beat up.  I will get new boxes before shipping on to san_antonio_fj.  Box will ship out on 26-AUG.

What I took:
Bag of 40S&W Brass
Bag of 10mm Auto Brass (3 pieces)
Bag of 270 Win Brass
Bag of .327 Fed Brass
Bag of 32ACP Brass
Lee Bullet Lube
ETA: Bag of 22-250 Brass

What I put in:
Added to 308 Win Brass
Added to 38 Spc Brass
45ACP Brass
.284 Trimmer Pilot (RCBS)
Lee Auto Prime Shell Holders: 3, 11, 19 x 2
9mm/.380 Ammo Box
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:32:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Should arrive here friday, I have the next address so it shoot go out on saturday or monday
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Package received, There doesn't seem it to be anything I need in there ill try to find some stuff to throw in and get it mailed out tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Box holder -  san_antonio_fj
- nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#31]
on the way to nicholasgentges, I didnt need anything from the box so I just added 50 speer .358 158gr lead wadcutters
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#32]

Box holder -  san_antonio_fj enroute to  nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Got the package today I will ship to the next person no later then Saturday if I get his address by then. I have not had time to go through it today but will go through it tomorrow. Question can I put some gun parts in it as well or just reloading? I have both so it not a issue if I can't.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Prefer to keep it reloading stuff, but if there's room in the box I don't care
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Box holder - nicholasgentges
- Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- san_antonio_fj
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Got it shipped out today.
Took.
300 WM brass
45 ACP expander die
45 ACP Brass
Plano Box
Added
.30 220 Gr Sierra Match King
.22 77 Gr  Sierra Match King
.30 168 Gr  Sierra Match King
.22  53 Gr Sierra Hollow Point
M856 .22 tracers
Lyman decapping pens
Dillon 600 small rifle swager

As I got it.
" />
What I took
" />
What I added
" />
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Box holder - nicholasgentges enroute to Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- san_antonio_fj
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Just got the box tonight when I got home from work. No time to look tonight so it'll have to be tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 8:17:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Box holder -  Doza7620
- dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- san_antonio_fj
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#40]
First, what I took out:

What I put in:

And

Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Box holder -  Doza7620 enroute to dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- san_antonio_fj
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Is the box still moving?
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Supposed to be enroute to me, I pm'd Doza to see where it might be but have not heard back yet [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_dead.gif[/img

Eta: should be here tomorrow ]
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 3:01:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Box holder -  dnmccoy (12)
- rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- san_antonio_fj
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41
- tcfla
- dnmccoy

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/21/2015 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Well the box made it back for the 12th time!

Heres what was in the box:

And this is why I stress the importance of good packaging:

This bag of brass was donated by user "Army_of_Ender" , he didnt want to mess with mailing the box so he just mailed the brass to me to add it. Thanks again!

I took the .22 tracers and the 12 gauge bore snake

I added 61 .357 Hornady XTP bullets

Waiting for an address to keep this train moving!
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Address sent!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Box holder -  dnmccoy (12) enroute to rpellman
- 11bravo01
- kcblaster12
- wingmanchris
- Daveydug
- tzzler44
- GSL
- NJWado
- Brotherbadger
- Jim
- turboBoostin
- PharetH
- Nobius
- san_antonio_fj
- Ducksmasherrichard
- fb41
- tcfla
- dnmccoy (13)

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/27/2015 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#50]
I received the box yesterday.  Here is what was in it:

I did not need anything that was there, but I added 50 62gn FMJ and the remainder of a 100 pack of 55gn soft point, both 22cal.

Message sent to 11bravo01.  Will ship as soon as I have an address.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top