BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 47
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder =  Pops01

- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 11:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
In the box was
.50 bmg-15
.50 cal 640 grn-10
44 s&w-7
32-20 win-2
.300 whether you mag-4
6mm-5
25 auto-39
45 win mag-12
.243 win-30
7.5x55 Swiss-20
.264 win mag-19
25-06 R.E.M.-13
45 colt-14
458 Lott-4
44-40 win-4
454 casul-6
22-250-80
30 wsm-24
.224 77 grn-20
.224 62 grn-20
30-06 sprng-17
480 ruger-5
308- 220 grn-20
308-208 grn-20
38 short colt-6
303 British -9
300 win mag-51
35 Rem-5
40 s&w-110
218 zipper-39
32 auto-78
7.92x57 Mauser-2
7mm 08-14
32 h&r mag-9
357 sig-24
7x57 Mauser -3
38 s&w-10
280 rem-4
32 s&w-10
32 s&w long-13
220 swift-55
.356-115 grn Missouri-50
270 win mag die set
220 swift dies
25 cal 115 grn
Auto primer feed
25 mm -1
Lock rings-5
Challenge coin

What I took:
2-.50 bmg
2- 50 cal 650 grn
20- .224 62 grn
20- .308 220 grn
1- lock ring
Challenge coin

What I added:
11- 44 rem
35- 44 mag
20- 30-30 in an old box
25- 160 grn .38 cal jacketed soft points
11- .243 win
81- .243 100 grn spitzer sierra
Attachment Attached File

Case shipped today.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#4]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder =  Pops01 enroute to kingston_fisher

- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Received the box today.  I will go through it this weekend and update with a report.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay I went through the box today.  It was very well packed and there was no room to spare in there.

Here is what was in the box when I fished it all out onto the bench.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Here is what I took. 303brit. 2 50BMG cases and one bullet.  The Mongomery Ward 30WCF box. The 38s&w, 38 short colt, two of the bullet sample packs, and a few odd case singles for the collection. I pulled the 25mm case as well.  I also pulled out the 40 sw after I took the pic because there was no room in the box when I put my stuff in.
Attachment Attached File

Here is what I put in. Some 270, 30.06, 300WM, 243, 5.7, 357sig, etc. I also added some 240GR XTPs for 44 Cal.
Attachment Attached File

The new box is packed, labeled, and ready to go out Monday morning.  I will update with a tracking number once shipped.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Box holder =  kingston_fisher enroute to jojo4711

- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Pops01
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Box in route for delivery Thursday.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Got the box. Will go though it tonight and ship out tomorrow once I have the address.
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry folks, I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to use this newly formatted messaging system. My address has been sent, I'll be in touch with you all soon.
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Box holder =  jojo4711

- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Pops01
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard
- GSL
- FB41
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/24/2016 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Went through the box and here is what's in it:

I took one .50 cal bullet and case, 7.5x55 Swiss cases and the 9MM bullets:

I put in some more .357 sig cases and 20 .44 230gr fmj bullets:

I received he address yesterday after also figuring out the messaging system lol. I checked post office hours and looks like they are open 10-12 today. So hopefully it goes out today.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Box holder =  jojo4711 enroute to muddawggin

- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Pops01
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard
- GSL
- jojo4711
- FB41
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/24/2016 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#17]
The box arrived today. I will see about digging through it after work and getting it back in the mail stream before COB. Mainly I just have things to add. I will IM the next in line right now.

ETA.  Just cracked it open.  This will take me a bit.  There's a ton in here!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#18]
OK folks.  Here is what is in the box:

.220 swift         QTY 54
.50 BMG           QTY 10
.219 Zipper       QTY 39
.300 Win Mag    QTY 71
.243 Win           QTY 55
7.92x57 Mauser QTY 1
7mm-08            QTY 14
.35 Rem            QTY 5
5.7x28               QTY 38
7mm Rem Mag   QTY 4
.458 Lott            QTY 4
.300 WSM          QTY 24
.264 Win Mag     QTY 19
.280 Rem           QTY 3
25-06 Rem         QTY 16
30-06 Win          QTY 92      Added 4
270 Win             QTY 46
22-250               QTY 80
SPP .45              QTY 6
.32 S&W Long     QTY 13
.32 H&R Mag       QTY 9
.454 Casull          QTY 5
6mm Rem           QTY 5
300 WBY Mag      QTY 3
.44 S&W .R?        QTY 6
.32 S&W             QTY 10
.44-40 Win          QTY 3
.45 Colt               QTY 18
.25 Auto              QTY 39
.44 Rem Mag       QTY 35
.44 S&W Spl        QTY 11
.480 Ruger          QTY 4
.45 Win Mag        QTY 12
.32 Auto              QTY 78  Added 13
7mmx57 Mauser  QTY 3
.357 Sig              QTY 213
.338 Win Mag      QTY 2
.50 BMG Bullets   QTY 6
.44 Mag 230 gr    QTY 20
.44 Cal 240 gr     QTY 20
1 box .25 115 Gr Berger bullets
Partial box .38 160 gr JSP
Sierra 6mm 100 Gr Spitzer (feels full)
RCBS 270 WBY Mag die set
4 Lee die lock rings
Lee 30/30 crimp die
Lyman Primer feeder tubes
Lyman .40 S&W Pistol Gauge
Redding .220 Swift Dies
2 tackle box deals with bullets.  one is marked 257/117 gr
And a WTF springy thingy

What I took:

I BMG case and bullet
The bag of 22.250 brass

What I added:

Full box of Hornady .45 185 gr
42 Nosler Partition .30 cal 150 gr
3 redding replacement seating micrometers #23 (Brand new)
Lee factory crimp die 300 Win Mag  (Brand new)
.30/30 cases QTY 16
.380 Cases  QTY Probably 150.  At this point I am getting tired of counting.
.243 Win QTY 17

For the love of God....I cannot get these pictures to show up!!  Nevermind. Nailed it.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Box holder =  muddawggin

- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Pops01
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard
- GSL
- jojo4711
- FB41
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/28/2016 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Waiting on a response from t44e6.  My window for getting this out today has closed.  Tomorrow is a sure thing as long as I have a place to ship it.  Suggestion:  We may need to reconsider some of the things in the box.  Unless there is a major cleanout, there isn't another single case that is fitting into this box.  I don't know what the answer is, but i basically stood on it to get it closed.  But It feels good to be a part of this!
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Waiting on a response from t44e6.  My window for getting this out today has closed.  Tomorrow is a sure thing as long as I have a place to ship it.  Suggestion:  We may need to reconsider some of the things in the box.  Unless there is a major cleanout, there isn't another single case that is fitting into this box.  I don't know what the answer is, but i basically stood on it to get it closed.  But It feels good to be a part of this!
View Quote

I, for one, have my eye on a number of things on the current inventory list.

The only concern is that my pile of things to add might outweigh the things I take.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 12:17:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The only concern is that my pile of things to add might outweigh the things I take.
View Quote
Have a new large flat rate ready and be prepared to use a lot of packaging tape. The last time I did this, the box was fresh and taped with several layers and it still showed up beaten to death but everything indeed made it and it was very heavy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Still waiting on shipping info. Next in line has been both emailed and IM'd.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Have a new large flat rate ready and be prepared to use a lot of packaging tape. The last time I did this, the box was fresh and taped with several layers and it still showed up beaten to death but everything indeed made it and it was very heavy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the box came through me, I had the material to build 1/4" wood box inside the shipping box, but I was afraid it would take up too much space.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I ship flat rate boxes full of tools, so I have lots of experience here!

I have been known to use half a roll of packing tape to make sure a box gets to its destination in one piece. Tape is your best friend with a super heavy box, when you think you've used enough, double that. The USPS can be a little rough on packages.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Still waiting on shipping info. Next in line has been both emailed and IM'd.
View Quote

If you haven't heard from him by tomorrow morning go to the next in line and let me know
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:32:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you haven't heard from him by tomorrow morning go to the next in line and let me know
View Quote

OK will do. I'll check my messages in the morning.

Eta...I have his address in hand. It will go out today.

ETA,,,

Its off and running.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#28]
I actually could not fit anything else inside. I would have added more but it was literally packed and bulging lol. I wish I was next, I could use almost everything he added to the box after me and there would be plenty of room in the box haha.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Not sure what is going on with the messages, I responded to the first message I saw show up in my email. Anyway, box is supposed to be here on the 4th. Have my eye on a few things, and have stuff ready to go in. Somebody needs to step up and take some more out so there will be some room to put things in! I am contacting next in line now so there will be less waiting. Anybody down the line need .30 Luger / 7.65mm Parabellum brass? .30 Carbine?
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I can use .30 carbine if it makes it that far. Im monitoring it and will see how it goes. I typically havnt gotten rid of stuff just to make room, but if stuff is starting to hang around too long Ill get rid of it or find someone that wants it
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#31]
My PO has large Flat rate boxes that are rectangular in shape (looks like a shirt box).  You could probably get a bit more in one of those.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#32]
The spring is for  Mr. Bullet bullet feeder
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#33]
I'd like to make a suggestion- IM the tracking data- DON'T post it in the thread body.

Some folks- like me- don't want their address displayed on a public forum.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 11:10:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'd like to make a suggestion- IM the tracking data- DON'T post it in the thread body.

Some folks- like me- don't want their address displayed on a public forum.
View Quote

Understand you completely.  All that will be displayed on the receipts or online tracking is the city and zip code, no address should slow up on the receipt
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Addresses are not linked to tracking numbers on external access tracking sites. Only intranet tracking shows detailed information.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Got the box, cracked it open yesterday.

Inside was the following, which will be traveling on to the next recipient.

2 25cal Tubbs Barrel Lapping Bullet sets
.25 115gn Berger Bullets
RCBS 270 Weatherby Mag die set
Redding 270 Swift dies
6mm Sierra 100gn Spitzers
Redding #23 Bullet Depth Micrometers, 3
Lee crimp dies in 30/30 and 300 Win Mag
Lyman Auto Prime tubes n parts
Lyman 40 S&W pistol gauge
WTF springy thingy
91 32 Auto
215 357 Sig
71 300 Win mag
72 243 Win
46 270 Win
16 30/30
6 44 S&W
4 7mm Rem mag
3 300 Wby mag
9 32 Mag
24 300 WSM
11 44 Spl
39 219 Zipper
12 45 Win mag
19 264 Win Mag
16 25.06
18 45 Colt
3 7x57
3 280 Rem
4 480 Ruger
4 Lee Lock nuts
38 5.7x28
14 7-08
4 458 Lott
5 454 Casull
13 32 S&W Long
2 338 Win mag
10 32 S&W
5 6mm Rem
5 35 Rem
1 7.92x57
6 45 ACP small primer
39 25 ACP
2 44.40
Partial box .308 Nosler Partition 150gn Spitzers
9 50 BMG + 5 650gn pulled bullets
.357 160gn JSP partial box

I rebagged the 357 Sig, and took a badly corroded 44.40 case out. The lots of .25 cal bullets in tackle boxes are 2 Tubbs barrel lapping sets, with abrasive coated bullets. Great for precision rifles, was let down when I realized they were not 30 cal!

I took the .44 and .45 bullets, 44 mag brass, 380, 3006, and 220 Swift Brass.

I added a small primer pocket reamer, 42pcs Speer 100 Grain .308 Plinkers (good for Carbine), 75pcs 30 Carbine brass, 65 40 S&W brass, 80+ .357 148gn BBWC, 7 .357 148gn DEWC, approx 100 .357 158gn SWC, and 3 more die lock rings.

I have the next recipient's address, and it is shipping today. A large flat rate is good for what is in it and fitting more would be tricky! It arrived in good shape. Repacked in a new box with several layers of tape around the whole box. I got the next persons address before I even received it so I could get it out quicker. If you use Click n Ship at USPS.com, you can send a email alert to the recipient so they will have the tracking info and there is no issue with posting info online. You also get a discount for printing postage online.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Next in line here!

The box is due to arrive Saturday, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday. I should be able to get it back out the next day though.

There are several things I want, and if it's OK I'll pick out some of the stuff that's been sitting for a while and give it away to friends and family.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 6:21:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Box holder =   t44e6

- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Pops01
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard
- GSL
- jojo4711
- FB41
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 1/8/2017 6:22:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Next in line here!

The box is due to arrive Saturday, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday. I should be able to get it back out the next day though.

There are several things I want, and if it's OK I'll pick out some of the stuff that's been sitting for a while and give it away to friends and family.
View Quote

Im up after you, let me know what your planning on "disposing" of
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#40]
To add to Muddawgin's post-

The "wtf springy thingy" is the "tube" used for Mr. Bullet feeders and it attaches on one end to the collator and on the other to the feeder die. It looks like it has seen better days but could probably be very easily repurposed into a feeding from a collator for one of the Horandy or RCBS feeder dies.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Got the box today, going through everything now. Should be able to mail in the morning.

PM incoming to dnmccoy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Im up after you, let me know what your planning on "disposing" of
View Quote

Probably just the .25 and .32 ACP. They'll go to good homes though.

I'm still going through the box, should be able to mail it tomorrow. I will need your address!
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 4:29:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Alright, here's what was in the box. I'm borrowing most of t44e6's text since it matches up.

2 25cal Tubbs Barrel Lapping Bullet sets
.25 115gn Berger Bullets
RCBS 270 Weatherby Mag die set
Redding 270 Swift dies
6mm Sierra 100gn Spitzers
Redding #23 Bullet Depth Micrometers, 3
Lee crimp dies in 30/30 and 300 Win Mag
Lyman Auto Prime tubes n parts
Lyman 40 S&W pistol gauge
WTF springy thingy
91 32 Auto
215 357 Sig
71 300 Win mag
72 243 Win
46 270 Win
16 30/30
6 44 S&W
4 7mm Rem mag
3 300 Wby mag
9 32 Mag
24 300 WSM
11 44 Spl
39 219 Zipper
12 45 Win mag
19 264 Win Mag
16 25.06
18 45 Colt
3 7x57
3 280 Rem
4 480 Ruger
7 Die Lock nuts/rings
38 5.7x28
14 7-08
4 458 Lott
5 454 Casull
13 32 S&W Long
2 338 Win mag
10 32 S&W
5 6mm Rem
5 35 Rem
1 7.92x57
6 45 ACP small primer
39 25 ACP
2 44.40
Partial box .308 Nosler Partition 150gn Spitzers
9 50 BMG + 5 650gn pulled bullets
.357 160gn JSP partial box
small primer pocket reamer
42pcs Speer 100 Grain .308 Plinkers
75pcs 30 Carbine brass, 65 40 S&W brass,
80+ .357 148gn BBWC,
7 .357 148gn DEWC
approx 100 .357 158gn SWC

I took the lead .38 bullets (minus the DEWCs), the .32 revolver brass, the .300 Win Mag cases and Lee crimp die, primer pocket cleaner, and one of each of the following:
.50 BMG brass, bullet
.219 Zipper
.480 Ruger
.220 Swift
.458 Lott

Then my father snatched the .45 Colt and .30-30 cases and .30-30 crimp die.

I pulled the .32 ACP and .25 ACP cases, I will give those away.

I added 80 6.8 SPC, 82 small primer .45 ACP, 20 .270 Winchester, and 16 .30-06. Everything I added is in very nice shape.

The box is ready to go to the next in line!
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:02:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Sorry for the late update, box was sent Tuesday and should arrive Thursday!
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Just curious if there was any update on the Case.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#46]
It's enroute to me, should have an update monday
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 2:09:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Probably just the .25 and .32 ACP. They'll go to good homes though.

I'm still going through the box, should be able to mail it tomorrow. I will need your address!
View Quote

Darn....maybe some more will make it in before it comes to me  (.32 acp). Going to be casting a boatload of them this weekend probably.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Picked up the case today, will have a report and some updates for tomorrow. Sending PM to next in line
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Box holder =     dnmccoy 17

- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- hankforker S1
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Pops01
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard
- GSL
- jojo4711
- FB41
- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 1/17/2017 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top