Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 3/29/2012 10:24:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3]
So I have been reading over and over about the Wet SS cleaning method.  I always said I would never get involved because I hate the idea of decapping.  Why get into another time consuming event when you can just dump your brass into a vibratory tumbler with corn cob, mineral spirits, nu-finish, and some dryer sheets for 4 hours and get amazing results.  Well, I have been receiving brass from some of my customers who know I am into this hobby, and they have been giving me brass that has sat around for years, or was range pickups, etc.  Basically, my tumbler could NOT get the cases to clean up the way I liked.  I cannot load brass that is not almost new looking (just a pet peeve of mine), so I decided to dive into this side of brass prep.

The problem with me is I don't have the cash right now to go buy a Thumblers Tumbler, and building one like Bigdawgs is even more expensive.  So, I was looking around at harbor freights website, and saw this.  It was on sale for 50 bucks, and I had a 20% off coupon so after tax I was out the door for 43 bucks.  I figured screw it.  They even have a smaller 1 drum model.  I took it home and started looking it over.  I took some normal brass that I knew was going to be put into the scrap bin, and used some water, dawn dish soap, and a 9mm case of LemiShine and let it rip for an hour.  They came out almost new.  These were dirty but nothing crazy, maybe normal dirtiness from once fired type brass before I dumped them in.  Either way, they came out nice considering I did not even have any SS Media in there.

I called Pellets LLC Monday morning and ordered 5lbs of media (SCW-41 X .255).  Then I went to HF and picked up another tumbler while it was still on sale.  If you really didn't have the money, you could get 1lbs of SS Media online for maybe 15 shipped from somewhere, and then the single drum tumbler for 40 bucks at HF.  I spent 86 on the two tumblers out the door from HF, and then 40 shipped from Pellets LLC for the 5lbs of media.  Still cheaper than just the Thumblers tumbler.  Grabbed a small digital scale and started decapping some brass that I want to get done.  I figured if I put 3lbs in each drum, that's 1lbs media, 1lbs water, and 1lbs brass.  These tumblers from what I understand are designed to hold 2lbs in each drum, then the drum itself weighs 1lb.  They are for rock polishing and are literally left on for 10+ Days at a time to polish rocks.  I am going to load these to 3lbs inside each so it will be a little over weight, but running only 2 to 4 hours at a time vs days I think it should be OK.  Only time will tell.  Weighing each out I came up with the following.

In each drum, I can fit this many cases.  Each amount comes out to 1lb on my scale.

45ACP = 85

38 Special = 100  (95 Nickle)

357 Mag = 90  (85 Nickle)

40 S&W = 100

9mm = 120

So for me, running 4 drums I can easily handle my weekly shooting.  I love the idea of being able to separate the brass into the different drums so that I can run 45's at the same time as 40's etc.  Normally I would have to do separate loads in my Hornady M-2 or they would all be having sex with each other when I put them through the media separator later on.

Mandatory pics:

The tumbler.

It is belt driven.  They supply 6 extra belts.  Some people have issues breaking belts, apparently they replace with vacuum cleaner

belts and dont have any more problems.  I am waiting to see how mine hold up.

The containers are made of a hard rubber, but you can still manipulate it with your hands.

Here is a little scooper I made with a 9mm casing and some wire.  I think I ripped this idea off of Dryflash3, but I may be mistaken.  Either way, its a great cheap way to measure the LemiShine.  **I am using 1/2 the 9mm case now**

Now here is the way I do this:

Put the 1lbs of media into the container.

Then I put the 1lb of brass in. (This is about 1/2lb of brass.  This disgusting brass is a test run)

Then I put in the water just to cover the brass.  Then I add in a 1 second squirt of Dawn, and the half a 9mm case of LemiShine.

Seal it up, then put on the lid and tighten it down.  The first part of the lid is metal with a rubber covering, that creates the air tight seal inside.

Edited title to make this thread easier to find. dryflash3
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:25:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#1]
Here they are setup minus one drum.

And here is a video (Click the pic) of them running.

So here we go with some brass pics.  I am still in the process of doing lots of brass.  Some was given to me that was in a bucket which had about 2" of water in the bottom of it, and he said it was in his basement for 15 years.  Who knows how long these sat in the water.  You can see how disgusting and green some of them are.  I honestly from the get go figured they would be trash, so I don't care that they did not come out sparkling new.

Here are the before pics.

38 Special

45ACP

So now here is the after shot.  These are dry, sat them in front of a little fan for about an hour.  I also towel dryed them when they came out.  I use the bowling ball cleaning method to towel dry them.  The way I dump the setup is pretty simple.  I have this and I fill the bucket to the top with water then submerge the blue strainer half way.  Then I undo the lids on the drums, pour out as much shit water as possible without losing the pins and then refill and do that about three times.  Then I dump the whole shebang into the media seperator.  Close it up and spin, and all the SS pins fall to the bottom of the 3 gal bucket.

Here is how they came out after a 2 hour run.  From top left, running in a counter clockwise circle.  Good 308, Crap 308, Crap 223,

Good 223, Good 38 (There was only one lol), Crap 38, Good Nickle 45, Good 45, Crap 45.

Some close ups.  I know the pics suck but I will get more later.

So there is a HUGE improvement, and the clean ones feel so nice.  They have no residue like how a dry tumbler leaves on them.  So weird.  Anyways, I am running the crap 45's again for 4 hours.  I am also running some of my brass that I fired off this weekend.  I am expecting that entire lot to come out like new.  I figure running 4 hours should have everything come out amazing, minus the crap 45's.  I really do not see how they could become better as they just seem totaled.  Hell, at least they are clean scrap now!

Here are the 45's I am going to run again.

And the 357's and 9mm's I am going to run.

AND!  Here we go.  This is a 4 hour run time of the 357's, some 9mm, and some 45's.  This is 3 drums total.  I will get to the 4th drum in a few.

So now the last drum.  Like I had said, the first run I had done were 2 hour times and they did not remove all the corrosion.  Well, I ran the "crap 45's" in a drum for 4 hours with this last batch.  They went from...

This

To this.   Seems the corrosion has turned into a very faint pink now.  I think I am going to run these again for another 4 hours with my next batch to see if I can get them back to normal.  

So I will keep updating with this, but that is the basics of it.  I am still in shock as to how well this system works.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:26:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#2]
This is after using the system for about a week, so I have the correct methods all worked out.  I think I will keep adding pics of finished brass in here so you really can see it!  

Gotta love it!

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice write up and it looks like a cheap way to go.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Exactly what is your "media"?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#5]
The Pellets LLC SS media.

It is item SCW-41 X .255

I shall put that in the original post.  :)
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice post. Thanks for taking the time to create it.

Maybe a bit more water in the drums would accelerate the cleaning.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#7]
man that looks great. Now if i could just find some stainless media in town. Do you think there is anything you can do to accelerate the process? how is the noise?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#8]
nice

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 12:20:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PapaGeno21] [#9]
Well I don't have any more once fired normal dirty brass, but after this weekend I will.  Then I can try to run those for like only an hour to see what happens etc.  I'm not done experimenting, but I figured I would post now that I know it works.  I think two hours will be enough for pistol brass but I let her run for 4 just because that seemed to be the amount of time that works for the Thumblers.  

Noise is not bad, I keep them in another room with the door shut and I don't hear anything.

I am also going to back off the LemiShine as I think I'm using too much of it for the amount of water I'm using. Still stoked this setup works!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#10]
The price is good, just wish it held more.

I'm about the jump on the wet tumbling train here as I think my tumbler is crapping out on me. But at the same time I'm wondering if I'm just better off sticking with a dry tumbler since I'm bulk loading and decapping on my press.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:53:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#11]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#12]
PapaG, I commend you for thinking outside the box and exploring alternative solutions that may be more economical and still produce great results!

Your finished brass is looking GREAT IMO
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:16:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#13]
<removed> none of that in a thread. dryflash3
OP how many .223 casings fit in each drum?

Never mind, looking into it If I bought 2 I could only tumble 300 .223 at a time.

FYI: Use INSURE20 to get 20% off, comes to $40 each tumbler

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:38:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: oscar615] [#14]
So how does it seal?  I assume it is water tight, but cannot by just looking figure out how.  Rubber seal and then metal cap on both ends?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Cool gives me an excuse to buy more junk from Harbor Freight.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

Never mind, looking into it If I bought 2 I could only tumble 300 .223 at a time.

Yeah I've been toying with the idea, but given the cost and amount of mucking about, I just can't see it for me personally given I like to do very large batches of brass at one time.  But I dig the cheap harbor freight workarounds  I have one of the massive HF vibratory tumblers that is still going strong after 2 years.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Using that code I posted you can get the 1 1/4 gallon cement mixer for $120
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:53:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PapaGeno21] [#18]
Glad to see you guys found a code for online purchase!

I am actually about to deprime some 40 S&W that is once fired and never tumbled (I forgot I had it as I don't shoot 40 lol), that way I can try out a 1 and 2 hour run time and see what happens.  I want to run the shortest time possible.  I also am backing off my LemiShine as some of them came out a little too "orange ish".

Thanks for all the compliments guys, and thanks Dryflash for putting the toggle on and putting it into the wet ss thread!!!

ETA:

Also the way it seals is hard to explain but here it goes.  Basically the drum is a hard rubber, and then the first cap is a metal cap with a rubber cover on it.  That covers squeezes into place and sinks about 1/4" down onto a lip inside the drum.  Then that is what creates the air tight seal. You then put on the metal outside lid which squeezes the drum just a hair tapering it kind of like a taper crimp on a bullet that way the inside lid cannot move.  Then you just put the washer and nut on there so that it tightens everything together.  They kind of force against eachother and the drum holds it all in place.  Either way, there is NO way anything is going to leak.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:40:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blackgunfun] [#19]
FYI, This is the same tumbler I started with a couple of years ago. Only have had to replace the drive belt so far.

I still use it for smaller loads but noticed the other night that one of the drums seems to have dried out and cracked.

Was able to seal the leak with what else??? Duct tape !!  So far so good.

Don't know if there is anything that can be applied to the drums to keep them supple.

If I had to do it over again, I would save up for a Thumblers. Got a high speed and it ROCKS !!

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#20]
looks good.  anyone know how long that code is good for?  Looks like it takes 10 $ off the tumbler and 15 off of Ultra sonic cleaners
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:54:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
Great thread PapaGeno21.

I think your low budget method will help many get started that might not otherwise because of price.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/dryflash3/Wet%20Tumbling/P5280094.jpg

Not thinking "ripped off", but inspired you. That's what we are here for.

I'm going to set the archive toggle on this thread, as I think it will become popular.

So if you want a short cut to this thread in the future, just click on My Topics and this thread will be there.

eta, also added a link to this thread in my wet tumbling thread.

dryflash3 I think you are spot on! I have been waiting to try the wet tumbling until I had the spare coin to buy a $100 electric motor. This thread does give poor bastards like me an alternative to the high end Maddawg tumblers

Thanks to PapaGeno21 for the effort and testing for this Po-boy setup

Not dissing the Maddawg tumblers, one can dream on a budget like mine
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Great write up!

I ordered one of the dual tumblers from HF and with the coupon listed earlier, got a great deal.

How do you rinse the SS media and the brass from the water and separate it? I assume a fine strainer?

Craig
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Craig, this is up in the original post.  You just may have skimmed over it.  Glad ya are trying the setup out!

Originally Posted By PapaGeno21:
I also towel dryed them when they came out.  I use the bowling ball cleaning method to towel dry them.  The way I dump the setup is pretty simple.  I have this and I fill the bucket to the top with water then submerge the blue strainer half way.  Then I undo the lids on the drums, pour out as much shit water as possible without losing the pins and then refill and do that about three times.  Then I dump the whole shebang into the media seperator.  Close it up and spin, and all the SS pins fall to the bottom of the 3 gal bucket

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Craig, this is up in the original post.  You just may have skimmed over it.  Glad ya are trying the setup out!

I also towel dryed them when they came out.  I use the bowling ball cleaning method to towel dry them.  The way I dump the setup is pretty simple.  I have this and I fill the bucket to the top with water then submerge the blue strainer half way.  Then I undo the lids on the drums, pour out as much shit water as possible without losing the pins and then refill and do that about three times.  Then I dump the whole shebang into the media seperator.  Close it up and spin, and all the SS pins fall to the bottom of the 3 gal bucket

I sure did miss that earlier. Its what I get for trying to read something at work LOL

Thanks for the information!

Craig
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Just ordered one, $46.00 shipped.  I'll order some stainless tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 1:03:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PapaGeno21] [#26]
So I have been playing around with tumbling times.  These are after a 2 hour and 15 min run time.  They are not "bad" but I would say 80% are perfect and 20% are not completely cleaned out in the primer pocket area.  I am doing the wet SS method, so I am seeking perfection.  I will just stick with 4 hour run times, which don't bother me anyways.  It's not like this is the only brass I own and need it done in 20 mins.  I also backed the LemiShine off to only 1/2 a 9mm casing, and they are coming out exactly how I want them.

So, here is how they came out just to show ya.  You can see how they are not all spotless, that's the difference between the 2 and 4 hour run times.  I will stick with 4 from now on.  Seems to be the magic number.

Here is how the 40 S&W was.  It is just your typical once fired brass.

And here is how they came out.

And some 45's that were previously dry tumbled but I ran them in here anyways to get them spotless.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#27]
So I have been playing around with tumbling times.  These are after a 2 hour and 15 min run time.  They are not "bad" but I would say 80% are perfect and 20% are not completely cleaned out in the primer pocket area.  I am doing the wet SS method, so I am seeking perfection.  I will just stick with 4 hour run times, which don't bother me anyways.  It's not like this is the only brass I own and need it done in 20 mins.  I also backed the LemiShine off to only 1/2 a 9mm casing, and they are coming out exactly how I want them.

So, here is how they came out just to show ya.  You can see how they are not all spotless, that's the difference between the 2 and 4 hour run times.  I will stick with 4 from now on.  Seems to be the magic number.

Here is how the 40 S&W was.  It is just your typical once fired brass.
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/PapaGeno21/Tumbling/DSCF7345.jpg

And here is how they came out.
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/PapaGeno21/Tumbling/DSCF7348.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/PapaGeno21/Tumbling/DSCF7350.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/PapaGeno21/Tumbling/DSCF7351.jpg

And some 45's that were previously dry tumbled but I ran them in here anyways to get them spotless.
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/PapaGeno21/Tumbling/DSCF7347.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af24/PapaGeno21/Tumbling/DSCF7346.jpg

I know the drums are really pressed for space, but a couple of paddles to let the media and cases fall a bit, might speed up the times. Just a thought

Nice thread. Im gettting one of those tumblers next time im in a town that has a Harbor Freight!!

Thanks

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#28]
The only problem is there will be no way to attach the paddles to the drums.  You will see what I mean when you get one!

I personally do not mind the 4 hour tumble time, I am sleeping while its working!  From talking to other people it seems running it then letting it sit for a while, if you run it again for a bit before you empty will work good.  So what I have been doing is I go to bed at 1AM, so the tumbler runs from 1-4:30am, then I wake up at 10am so the tumbler kicks back on at 930am.  I wake up, shut it off and empty them out.  Total tumble time is 4 hours.

Ive got a good 1000 pieces of different pistol brass all in line to be tumbled this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:20:41 PM EDT
[#29]
The only problem is there will be no way to attach the paddles to the drums.  You will see what I mean when you get one!

I personally do not mind the 4 hour tumble time, I am sleeping while its working!  From talking to other people it seems running it then letting it sit for a while, if you run it again for a bit before you empty will work good.  So what I have been doing is I go to bed at 1AM, so the tumbler runs from 1-4:30am, then I wake up at 10am so the tumbler kicks back on at 930am.  I wake up, shut it off and empty them out.  Total tumble time is 4 hours.

Ive got a good 1000 pieces of different pistol brass all in line to be tumbled this weekend.

Yeah, i was thinking a framed out piece that could be simply slid into the drum with some firm pressure applied to the sides. It would for sure have to be something that would not be attached to the rubber drum. It is doable, but i cant really come up with anything untill i have a tumbler in hand.....hopefully soon.

Is the drum you have pictured, about 3.5 to 4 inch?

Thanks

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Usable internal capacity of the drum is 4" by 4".

Sorry about the pics being down, apparently these threads I made got a LOT of attention and PB shut down my stuff due to bandwith.  So I just moved all these pics to Image Shack.  The video is still down but will return in a month when they allow my PB to work again.

Basically done doing all the brass, just took a while to catch up.  From now on what I am doing is putting all my wet SS tumbled stuff into a big ziplock bag, and going to continue loading the stuff I tumbled with the corn cob.  This way after a while I will be only using brass that has been wet SS tumbled.  That removed the process of depriming everything I own, which I don't feel like doing!

BLING BLING!  1/2 of a 9mm case of lemishine and 4 hours tumble time works best.

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#31]
OP, I just want to make sure I've got the math right on this.

You spent $126 for tumblers and media and can tumble 4lbs at a time, yes?
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Yes you are correct.  So basically, I am doing the same amount of brass as the Thumblers tumbler everyone uses but for about 100 bucks cheaper.  To me the biggest benefit is that I can run different calibers all at the same time.  I never personally shoot 4lbs of 9mm in one weekend.  However I may use some 45, some 357, and some 9mm on any given day.  So that allows me to tumble everything at once.

I am very happy with how everything is coming out.  To me personally it was worth the shot!
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#33]
I thought the capacity for the Thumlers was only 2lbs. 5lbs media + 8lbs water leaves only 2lbs for brass in a 15lbs capacity Thumlers.

So it looks like you're tumbling twice as much for $100 less.

Good work OP!
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:41:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PapaGeno21] [#34]
To be honest, I was not sure of the capacity of the Thumblers.  For some reason I thought 4lbs was the right amount, but now that you say that I think 2lbs is more like it.  

But if that is the case, you can run 2lbs in one of these dual drum tumblers and would be doing it for around 80 including media, or do it like me and run two tumblers at once!

Still a win either way!
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By blackgunfun:

FYI, This is the same tumbler I started with a couple of years ago. Only have had to replace the drive belt so far.

I still use it for smaller loads but noticed the other night that one of the drums seems to have dried out and cracked.

Was able to seal the leak with what else??? Duct tape !!  So far so good.

Don't know if there is anything that can be applied to the drums to keep them supple.

If I had to do it over again, I would save up for a Thumblers. Got a high speed and it ROCKS !!

I bet you could get away with making a drum from PVC.

Link Posted: 4/3/2012 12:27:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Awesome idea! I finally might be getting into SS tumbling.
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 4:54:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dtgman227] [#37]
I called down today to track my order that was placed Saturday...  The kind lady with an Indian accent said it was back-ordered 8-14 days.  

edit:  I went ahead and picked up the smaller one locally for $29.99.   This should hold me over until the double unit arrives in a couple weeks.  Right now, I've got a pound of .40 tumbling.  I'll post pics when I get it out at about 9pm.

update:  Well PapaGeno, I'll have to hand it to you...  This thing does work.  I used your recipe (pound of .40, pound of stainless, small squirt of dawn, small shake of lemishine), and they look pretty good.  

Standard pickups after a weekend of shooting (some worse than others), tumbled in corn cob enough to make sure they wouldn't mess up my decapper.  

And here they are after 3.5 hours in the Harbor Freight Special.  

I have a nice camera, but do not know how to use it.  The wet tumbled brass is super shiny, like it was new.  I don't think the pics do it justice.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#38]
The pics do NO justice.  Because I am in the same boat.  My brass looks 40 times better than my camera is showing it.

SO happy it worked for ya!  Thanks for the update man!
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#40]
That pic is just epic!

300 Blackout?
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I have been debating getting one of those tumblers from Habor Freight.  Nice to see it works good going to have to go and get one or two for home.
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Sweet....   I might have to spring for one of these, I was certainly interested in the process but didn't want to spend that much.
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#44]
I do not have any editing software Dryflash.  :(

OK, just did another load.  This is around 500 9mm's.  Used all 4 drums.  4 hours tumble time.  SEX

Link Posted: 4/9/2012 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for the great write-up, tumbler and pins ordered!
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/10/2012 12:12:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Well, I just got an update on my order.  Looks like Harbor Freight is 2+ months backordered on the dual tumbler.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2012 12:55:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJE] [#48]

Originally Posted By dtgman227:

Well, I just got an update on my order.  Looks like Harbor Freight is 2+ months backordered on the dual tumbler.  

Damn, when I saw they were backordered I wondered how long it would be.     Any other sources for it?

Link Posted: 4/10/2012 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks for this thread. I was looking to get into some wet tumbling, and thought this is low capacity, it should work out fine!

Put my tumbler on order, I'm just looking for SS media now.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Just picked up one of the tumblers from HF. (In Lombard, IL Still have two more).  They had a lamp timer that has two 3 prong plugs on it (both are on the timer) or I can set the time for a 4 hour run and it will shutdown the tumblers  after the 4 hour run.  I'm still waiting on my SS media in the mail so I willnot have any thing tumbled this weekend.  

Did anyone do any tumbling with no media how did it turn out?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top