Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 9:26:08 AM EDT
I have a pre lawsuit gsg-5. I was wondering if anyone had tried modifying one to accept the slide fire stock. I figured I could buy the conversion kit for an m4 collapsible stock and mill the lower(I would buy a replacement lower and not use my original) down to use the block that comes with the slide fire.
Anybody?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a pre lawsuit gsg-5. I was wondering if anyone had tried modifying one to accept the slide fire stock. I figured I could buy the conversion kit for an m4 collapsible stock and mill the lower(I would buy a replacement lower and not use my original) down to use the block that comes with the slide fire.
Anybody?
View Quote

Never used a slide fire stock so I may be totally wrong but the GSG5 has no recoil so I would think it would not work.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking at it now I don't think the geometry will work.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top