Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2014 10:07:48 PM EDT
I need the exact length of the cocking tube on the gsg pk. Doing a conversion and cannot find that one part. Gonna cut my old one. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Doing a conversion and cannot find that one part. Gonna cut my old one. Any help would be great. Thanks.
View Quote

I assume you mean 522->5 conversion?  Do the $20 CDNN kits no longer include the PK parts?

Richard
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#2]
has cocking tube house no inside tube so i was just gonna cut old one down. thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:21:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
has cocking tube house no inside tube so i was just gonna cut old one down. thanks
View Quote

I used mine on a rifle, not either pistol flavor, but I thought I remembered 2 versions of the conversion kit: 1 with PK parts and 1 without.  The stock photos I kept seem to show the PK kit including a PK cocking tube housing *AND* a PK cocking tube.  I'd have to dig my box of leftovers up to see.  If I'm right, you might rather look for the other kit flavor - or contact ATI about a PK cocking tube.  Just my $0.02....

Richard
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The kit from CDNN used to include the PK Tube & Fron sight assembly.

I don't think you can cut easily down the old one, you need the rear plate to slip into place and secure with the top screw of the 3 screws that hold near the "trunnion" area.

For $20 its a good supply of parts and you get the adjustable sights.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top