Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2014 9:55:12 AM EDT
I have a GSG5 and I have a HK53 with an adjustable Choate stock. I want to make the GSG the same set up as my 53.  I do not see any adjustable version except the original but I see several PDW versions from GSG and airsoft names.  Is the GSG version the best replica of the Choate folding stock or is there a better one from an airsoft company? I know I should just get the 130 dollar original but I am cheap.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
No one has any info on the folding stocks?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#2]
There's always the Classic Army (AirSoft) B&T style folding stock.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz128/pokey074/GSGSBR.jpg

View Quote

I wanted the folding Choate type stock because it is the original factory MP5 stock and my HK53 has one.  I ended up ordering the factory GSG replica of the Choate stock but it is not here yet.
I am assuming the stock will be close to the original. The folding part is steal and the polymer stock part is fairly thick so it should last. I assume the butt cap will be cheep plastic but I have the original cap from my other stock that I already worked on to fit the GSG that I will use with the new stock. I ended up using an allum. end cap with my 53 adjustable stock rather than the plastic one it came with because I saw the plastic cap as a weak point. I assume the factory Choate plastic cap will be fine for a .22 that will never see real abuse.
I paid $40 shipped for the GSG stock and I paid $130 for the adjustable Choate stock.  I think on a .22 I can live with it not being the adjustable type and an exact match to my 53 for $90 less.  The MP5 does not come with the adjustable version any way, it comes with the PDW version so I justify it that way.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Dude!  Will that roll on my HK/Walther MP5?????

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:54:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude!  Will that roll on my HK/Walther MP5?????

Not a clue. Sorry.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I like it!!!  I have to snoop around now and see if it'll work!!!!  It's the best of both worlds!!!

Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top